“Very very disappointing” 2 of 5 bubbles

Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
Ranked #60 of 164 Restaurants in Kalispell
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Montana
“Very very disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2014

Three people ordered breakfast. Scrambled eggs were extremely overcooked and dry. The hash browns were dry & burned. The sausage was quite tasteless. And the bacon was both tasteless and so thin it was transparent. I ordered the "Hearty" breakfast and it certainly was not hearty. Service was just OK.

• Visited April 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Perkins is not terribly perky”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

So after a long long flight to the land of the big sky my family wanted to get some food so we went down the road to Perkins. the food was.... Meh. Typical corporate resturaunt. Waitress was just interested enough to get it out to the table hot enough. The only high point was the very pregnant teenage casheir argueing with her baby daddy at the cash register and then out front. it was around 3PM so I cut them all some slack, but their is nothing at all to recomend this place to anyone over any other place. I give it 4 stars because it was an above average example of what it was, corporate family resturaunt, but nothing to pop it into the 5 star area.

• Visited July 2013
Riverton, Wyoming
“Rude Staff, Luke Warm Food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

I arrived here tired after a long drive and thought soup and pie would be a nice pick me up. I can't remember the last time if any that I have had such a rude and uninterested waitress. The soup when I finally received it was Luke warm and had an odd aftertaste, I couldn't even finish the small bowl. The waitress finally tossed my bill on the table never asking how my meal was or if I'd like anything else. She actually checked me out and when I told her how badly she had treated me, she excused herself that she was "busy". She was "busy" waiting on one other table which she decided was more important. Between the food and service, I won't return.

Visited May 2013
kalispell mt
“Typical Perkins”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

I used to eat here all the time and just realized that I needed to change my diet. Perkins is a green greasy spoon, not very healthy and not very tasty either.

Visited December 2012
Provo, Utah
“One of the better Perkins”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

Compared to other Perkins, this was by far the best. The pancakes turned out fluffy and cooked perfectly. Service was a little slow probably attributed to the fact we were visitors and not one of the "regulars" who seemed to get better service.

• Visited July 2012