“We like it hot!!”

Cranbrook, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We like it hot!!”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Had soup and salad lunches Sept. 6, 2012. Soup was cold, waited at least 25 minutes too long for it to be delivered by uncaring waiter. Lunch guests' french fries and burgers were also cold. Salads were right temperature, though. When advised waiter of problem, no discount was offered, so we want to advise others who think of going there to expect to be dissapointed!! Do not waste your money going there. We have been to other Applebees and they were great!! Must be a management or staff problem in Kallispel!
Not a return customer from Canada

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Bea B

Kansas City
“Not much open on Sunday, so Applebee's it was. Food was very good, along with the service.”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Awesome Rosemary chicken over pasta. I think they are discontinuing it though. Chicken fingers were great too.

Visited August 2012
Calgary, Canada
“Good food for not bad price”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

The food was good and had lots of new items added since the last time I ate here. The prices were not bad.

Visited August 2012
Calgary, Canada
“First time!”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

What a great place to eat, decor is lovely, staff is extremely friendly and the food is excellent! Will definetly eat at Applebees again and again. I had the shrimp and steak parm. So good!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Jennifer C
“I would never eat at this place.”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

The service is so bad, the food took forever,when we finally got the food,

The steak that I ordered was literally "burned"!!!!!!

When I called the waitress to tell her that the steak is chared black burned, she said " did you want it well done?"
I told her yes, well done not burned. It was really terrible night out for our family. I wanted to just walk out of there
But they offered me a house salad while I waited. The salad was covered with bacon bits which I am allergic to.
When the steak was finally served, everyone was finished with their dinner. I brought it home and gave them to my dog.

Been to Applebee's? Share your experiences!