“Outstanding Food - Italian Family Decor - nice place.”
Review of Bonelli's Bistro

Bonelli's Bistro
Ranked #13 of 170 Restaurants in Kalispell
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Sargent, Texas
“Outstanding Food - Italian Family Decor - nice place.”
Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

Our breakfasts were the best so far , three weeks into a six week trip. Different from the norm, and high quality ingredients. See pic of my Italian egg skillet with squash and potatoes. I wish we could come back for lunch.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Gary G

Montana
“Authentic Italian Food with Flair”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

The soups, sandwiches, pastas and desserts are all fresh and prepared with local ingredients. This is primarily a luncheon spot and very popular. You place your order at the counter and get a number to place on your table. Your food is then brought to you. The fig and prosciutto panini is excellent.

Visited May 2014
Kalispell, Montana
“Great eats for downtown Kalispell!”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

This little place is busy and alive with chatter. the food is wonderful and not your normal deli sandwich or burger. I LOVE that it's menu can also be gluten free for anything that you order. This reason makes it one of my top choices for lunch in Kalispell. I love that the owner of the place is in the mix with his staff working away to make your lunch experience a good one. Thanks Bonelli's Bistro for all that you do!

• Visited March 2014
Crystal River, Florida
“What A Great Little Place”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

The Breakfast Wraps are beyond compare! Friendly service, great food, good coffees. What more could one ask for. I look forward to my next trip to the Flathead and I will be stopping back in at Bonelli’s for sure. Thanks for the great food and super friendly staff!

• Visited October 2013
Kalispell, Montana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best place in Kalispell by far”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

This is by far my favorite place to eat in Kalispell. The only bummer is their hours. If they would just stay open longer I know they would get even greater business. I have been here by myself on almost weekly occasions, with a group of friends, and my family rented it out for a brunch one year. It was fantastic. Service is great. Food is FANTASTIC. The only thing this place isn't good for is my wallet! SO good.

• Visited December 2013