“A Kalispell MUST”

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Laramie, Wyoming
“A Kalispell MUST”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

An appetizing menu that changes with the seasons - I'm always deciding at the last minute between two or three items on the menu. The food is fresh and delicious - full of flavor. A bit of accessible sophistication in NW Montana.

• Visited June 2012

BIgfork
“This is the Kalispell Bistro to try!”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Food and service were excellent - lots of vegetarian options. My boss eats organic and mostly gluten free and she had a gluten free wrap that she raved about! I had a turkey wrap and spinach salad that were awesome! I've now eaten lunch here twice and both times the food was delicious and service was fast (and it was busy both times!)

Visited October 2012
Kalispell, Montana
“Divine Soups”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

I love Bonelli's and would go more often if I had the funds to do so (not too expensive, I'm just usually broke... lol). Great place to go with friends for a soup or sandwich. Great atmosphere (can sit outside in the summer).

My Faves... SOUP & DESSERT
Soups (which change all the time). I have had soups there that I have never heard of and that I can't wait to try again. Have yet to be less than amazed by their soups.
Their desserts are great too... try them and I'm pretty sure most will agree (small enough and light enough that you don't leave sick, but flavorful flavorful flavorful).

• Visited September 2012
“DELISH!!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

This made from scratch italian bistro is the perfect lunch spot. My personal favorite? The Insalata Mista with chicken. It comes with lovely organic greens, tomatoes, onions, chick peas and parmesan cheese. But the best part of all is their homemade creamy gorgonzola dressing-absolutely yummy. You can buy it by the jarful thank goodness! They also have a great assortment of subs, wraps and paninis. This is a busy little place but I've never had a problem finding a seat and the service is always prompt. Check it out-you will love it!

“The food is good but the wait for it is rediculous”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We went for lunch here last week and the food was great as we have come to expect. I have refrained from writing a review of the restaurant because the service is always so slow. This time was just stupid though. I work at a local bank and have one hour for lunch. Really like forty minutes after you include travel time. Luckily my friend was off that day and waited for my meal which she brought to me in a doggy bag. If not I would have been late to work. Please do something about this so I can come back and give a better review.

• Visited September 2012