Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Will not disappoint!!!⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Where do I start, what a great adventure with an absolute great guide. My wife and I booked the... read more

Reviewed yesterday
toddmH6668AQ
Amazing experience!

We took a guided 4 hr snowmobiling tour with Cameron. The sights were amazing, beyond anything we... read more

Reviewed yesterday
GrandTour753527

All reviews winter wonderland snowmobile trip amazing experience highly recommend this company guide cameron views are breathtaking great adventure these guys northwest montana whitefish sleds yurt sports blast gear scenery fun
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Awesome time riding with the outstanding staff at Northwest Montana adventures!! The snowmobiles were fantastic, and the staff so incredibly helpful. Hope to book another amazing adventure soon!!

Date of experience: January 2020
Cameron H, Owner at Northwest Montana Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Brandon thanks for taking the time to leave a review for us and our upcoming renters. Great to hear you had such a good time! Come back and see us again soon. The powder is getting very deep!

Reviewed January 3, 2020

We had so much fun on our day of snowmobiling. We are a family of five (two adults and three kids ages 14, 14, and 12). We participated in a four hour tour on a beautiful snowy day in late December. None of us had snowmobilied before. This trip was a fantastic introduction! Our guide was just wonderful and the vehicles were perfect. We were all thankful for the heated hand grips and the stop to warm up at the yurt with hot chocolate.I was initially worried that four hours would be too long, but it was just right. I hope we can do this again on a future visit to the area.

Date of experience: December 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for our future guest and explaining to them that if they have never been snowmobiling that they should try it! Snowmobiles are a lot of fun and I'm glad you got the chance to experience what it's all about! Cant wait to see you guys again. We do have atvs,boats and all your summer toys if you come back in the summer.

Reviewed December 27, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I rented 2 snowmobiles for a half day guided tour and the entire experience from booking to shaking Cameron’s hand at the end was wonderful. Everyone was friendly and accommodating! Cameron was our guide and we told him I had a hip surgery 2 months prior and he was very considerate of making sure I was safe and not hurting but also took the time to make sure my husband had fun doing stuff I couldn’t. I would recommend this place to everyone!

Date of experience: December 2019
Cameron H, Owner at Northwest Montana Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2019

I really enjoyed the two of you and I hope your hip wasn't too sore after our ride. Thanks for the kind words and hopefully you can come see us this summer for an atv or boat rental! Thanks again

Reviewed August 25, 2019

Cameron did a great job leading us to what was a great lake fishing trip. Caught more whitefish than we could eat so we were feeding the eagles and osprey! Nice guy and easy to be around. I hadn't fished in 50 years but had a ball. Lots of knowledge about nature and what to look for. Unique day. Asked him about where we could shoot some guns and he was on the phone right away. Set us up for a great follow up day with more than we could have expected. All at very reasonable prices!

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed April 3, 2019

Four of us went snowmobiling on Thursday, March 28th. We did an unguided afternoon tour. I had researched snowmobiling around Whitefish prior to booking with Winter Wonderland Sports and this sounded like the place to go! Although at the time this place looked more expensive than the other one I was looking at, I later found out that it wasn't because what you pay when you book with Winter Wonderland Sports includes everything! No hidden fees! From the time we arrived to the time we left the service was top notch. The staff was super friendly and accommodating and they wanted us to have fun on the snowmobiles, not just follow a trail. They even told us where to "spin cookies." Although they were extremely thorough on where to ride and where not to ride, one person in our group didn't exactly listen and ended up getting stuck, however the staff was quick to help! They even have a tracking device on the snowmobiles in case you need help! The snowmobiles we were on were brand new, they had heated handles and the place where we rested our feet was also plenty warm. The trails are wide and groomed and the views are breathtaking. You won't regret booking with Winter Wonderland Sports!

Date of experience: March 2019