All reviews recycling center glacier national park pool and hot tub waffles great place to stay biscuits and gravy cookies room was clean king suite good nights sleep stay there again decent breakfast enjoyed our stay visit glacier whitefish checking out exercise room
Selected filters
Reviewed July 23, 2014

The hotel was clean and in a quiet location. The pool and hot tub were in excellent condition. The cookies at check- in are delicious . Would stay there again. It was not that far from Glacier National Park.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Kalispell was the starting point of our visit to Glacier National Park. We were very please with the overall performance of this hotel. Spacious bedroom and bathroom with bedding of excellent quality. Quiet, although close to the main road.

1  Thank Patrick J
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I've never been to this area and learned quickly that hotel costs during the summer are absolutely off the chart - so I won't even address the ridiculous prices, this hotel certainly isn't the problem, tourist season is the issue. :)

The hotel is clean and well laid out, there's a shelf under the sink for storage that was very helpful. My a/c wasn't very effective but I arrived during a heat wave I think so I believe it's not normal. The staff, however, is absolutely OUTSTANDING!! I hope I get her name right but I believe it's Megan at the front desk that I dealt with the most often and she is literally a gem for this hotel!! She is awesome - very polite, remembers your name, knows your situation or what you're looking to do and can rattle of anything you need to know about the area. She made my whole visit to the area a thousand times better. THANK YOU Megan!!

My biggest complain about the hotel would be the front doors - very difficult to open a door with one hand while carrying luggage and I usually try to avoid hotels without automatic doors. This is a very minor issue though and one that others may not mind so definitely not a big problem for the hotel.

I would definitely stay here again!!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Lisa H
Reviewed July 16, 2014

We just left the La Quinta this morning after spending two nights. This is a very nice La Quinta. The location isn't the greatest...safe, just not very scenic. However, everything that matters was perfect. We had a king suite with a separate living area with a kitchenette. The room was nicely furnished, very clean and the bed was very comfortable. I liked that you could open the window for fresh air. The customer service was great. There is always coffee in the breakfast room and cookies in the evening. The breakfast was fine; biscuits and gravy, waffles, oatmeal, hard boiled eggs, muffins & bread and a few other things.

We enjoyed our stay and I highly recommend this La Quinta when visiting Kalispell.

1  Thank 388lovetravelin
Reviewed July 16, 2014

friendly staff. located close to restaurants, grocery stores, glacier park and flathead lake and there is even a waterpark attraction, your right in the middle of it all. this hotel has a good indoor pool and weight area open 24/7 with key card... and you can bring your DOG =) not in the pool but to the hotel... our trip to Glacier was great and staying at la quinta Kalispell was a great place to regroup and energize for the next days event. we will be back soon.

Date of stay: June 2014