“Nice hotel with friendly staff” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save up to 25%
Ranked #7 of 21 Hotels in Kalispell
Laarne, Belgium
“Nice hotel with friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Kalispell was the starting point of our visit to Glacier National Park. We were very please with the overall performance of this hotel. Spacious bedroom and bathroom with bedding of excellent quality. Quiet, although close to the main road.

1 Thank Patrick J

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
  • Thai first
Goessel, ks
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

I've never been to this area and learned quickly that hotel costs during the summer are absolutely off the chart - so I won't even address the ridiculous prices, this hotel certainly isn't the problem, tourist season is the issue. :)

The hotel is clean and well laid out, there's a shelf under the sink for storage that was very helpful. My a/c wasn't very effective but I arrived during a heat wave I think so I believe it's not normal. The staff, however, is absolutely OUTSTANDING!! I hope I get her name right but I believe it's Megan at the front desk that I dealt with the most often and she is literally a gem for this hotel!! She is awesome - very polite, remembers your name, knows your situation or what you're looking to do and can rattle of anything you need to know about the area. She made my whole visit to the area a thousand times better. THANK YOU Megan!!

My biggest complain about the hotel would be the front doors - very difficult to open a door with one hand while carrying luggage and I usually try to avoid hotels without automatic doors. This is a very minor issue though and one that others may not mind so definitely not a big problem for the hotel.

I would definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
1 Thank Lisa H
Saint George, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

We just left the La Quinta this morning after spending two nights. This is a very nice La Quinta. The location isn't the greatest...safe, just not very scenic. However, everything that matters was perfect. We had a king suite with a separate living area with a kitchenette. The room was nicely furnished, very clean and the bed was very comfortable. I liked that you could open the window for fresh air. The customer service was great. There is always coffee in the breakfast room and cookies in the evening. The breakfast was fine; biscuits and gravy, waffles, oatmeal, hard boiled eggs, muffins & bread and a few other things.

We enjoyed our stay and I highly recommend this La Quinta when visiting Kalispell.

1 Thank 388lovetravelin
Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

friendly staff. located close to restaurants, grocery stores, glacier park and flathead lake and there is even a waterpark attraction, your right in the middle of it all. this hotel has a good indoor pool and weight area open 24/7 with key card... and you can bring your DOG =) not in the pool but to the hotel... our trip to Glacier was great and staying at la quinta Kalispell was a great place to regroup and energize for the next days event. we will be back soon.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

The Hot Town, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

We stayed in this hotel for four nights while visiting the Flathead Lake area. It was a wonderful hotel to come "home" to after a day of fun. We really appreciated the hot drinks in the evening and cookies for snack! This hotel also served waffles with Omega 3 and whole grain. Very nice! The staff was friendly and helpful.

Missoula
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Very good stay, the manager Megan was very helpful! My reservation had me checking out a day earlier and my room key didn't work when I returned. My confirmation was still in my phone so I showed it to Megan and she corrected it, she made it good! Thanks Megan! The ice machine was down at the time of stay but no real problem, it was fixed by the day of departure.

Talladega, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

We stayed here our last night in Montana for the convenience of getting to the airport for an early morning flight. Missed the Inn the first time heading east on Hwy 2 as it is set sideways to the main road and back a block. It's east of Hwy 93. Rooms were nice and clean, but I agree pricey. We found most restaurants and motels in this area had higher prices probably due to their shorter tourist season.

• 3 of 5 stars