“WONDERFUL”
Review of Split Rock Cafe

Split Rock Cafe
Ranked #16 of 174 Restaurants in Kalispell
Cuisines: American
Description: Best Breakfast in town!!
Description: Best Breakfast in town!!
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Took my family there, and we had such a great time. We had wonderful service, wonderful food. Prices were great, kids were welcome. I would tell anyone for a great time to go to Split Rock. Thank you for a great time.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Quick friendly service, good beer, nice ambiance, great historical and modern flair in the decor, food was beyond the average sandwich- fresh ingredients and clean flavours.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Recommended by a local at the hotel for their early morning $5 breakfasts. Didn't make it for that (ends at 9 am) but was still happily surprised by how tasty the biscuits and gravy were, still only 8$. Only passed through Kalispell for one morning then spent the rest of my trip in the park, but we missed it big time when we were stuck eating the mediocre and overpriced food in the park's restaurants. This is country cooking done well, serving decent locally roasted coffee too with a very friendly staff. Good place to sit with friends or hole up with your laptop and a coffee to plan your trip to Glacier.

1  Thank KayaMoon88
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Great find for dinner while in Kalispell for an overnight stay. Very sweet staff and food was great!

Waitress was great with our two young boys. Service was fast and food was well above-par for the price. Great beers on tap as well.

The restaurant is in an old building downtown and they did a very nice job of keeping the old charm while modernizing the decor. Clean dining room and bathrooms.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

My Aunt recommended this place. Went with a friend in a Wednesday evening. Very nice for visiting. Not noisy. Great, helpful service. Veggie lasagna was wonderful.Friend had a burger, said it was good. I didn't catch the name of the Merlot that I ordered, but it was Very smooth. I need to go back and get the name of it. Hope to eat there again before I leave town.