“So much fun and the staff is so friendly”
Review of The Zone Family Fun Center - CLOSED

The Zone Family Fun Center
More attraction details
Owner description: The Zone Family Fun Center has attractions for all ages. From a Bounce Zone that features a huge, 18' inflatable slide and bounce house, to an arcade featuring over 40 games (many with points and prizes), to a 3,500 square foot themed Lazer Tag arena, Thunder Bowling, Bumper Cars, a Krazy Zone ball filled play structure, & Freshly made, hand-tossed pizzas at our restaurant, SLiCE. AFFORDABLE packages that include several attractions starting at only $10.00. Individual attraction prices start at $2.50. Check out our complete list of prices and birthday party packages as well on our website. Like us on Facebook for access to additional coupons and savings.
Whitefish, Montana, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So much fun and the staff is so friendly”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

The Zone is the perfect place to go to let the kids (and adults) have fun and burn off some energy. It reasonably priced especially if you buy one of their great package deals. My kids are 1, 3 and 4 and there are many entertaining attractions for them and also plenty for older kids and adults to do as well. The food is also good. The best part of The Zone is the staff. They are always helpful and great with the kids. We will go back often!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Kris_0035
ZoneFamilyFun, Owner at The Zone Family Fun Center, responded to this review, June 22, 2013
Thanks for the great review. My staff works so hard to please everyone and treat everyone like family when they are here and it is rewarding for them to receive your feedback.

Kalispell, Montana
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great fun for the kids”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

My children really like the Zone especially on a rainy day. Lot's of video games, laser tag, bumper cars, bounce houses, and ball pit for the youngsters to have fun.

Visited February 2012
ZoneFamilyFun, Owner at The Zone Family Fun Center, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
Thanks for visiting us and taking the time to write a review. We appreciate it very much and hope to see you again soon.
Portland, Oregon, United States
“best fun zone ever”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

i took my 4 kids there 5, 5, 8, and 10 and play there for 4 hours we all had a great time. we played lazer tag and its one of the best best there beside bowling center they have. The A/C was working and was cool and comfortable the entire time. They also had really good food there at a good price. hoff family

Visited July 2012
ZoneFamilyFun, Owner at The Zone Family Fun Center, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Thanks for the great review! I'm glad your family had fun and hope to see you again soon.
Boerne, TX
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Easy and safe place to take the kids!”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Just returned from the Zone and can happily say all three of my kids, ages 3, 4 and 9 had a great time. We spent about 2 1/2 hours there and all three passed out in the car on the ride home. The A/C was working and was cool and comfortable the entire time. My 3 and 4 year old loved the bounce houses and big slide and my 9 year old especially enjoyed laser tag. Staff was extremely helpful and food was good. My 9 year old was extremely excited to learn you offered gluten free pizza as he normally has to opt out of pizza. Thanks for this menu option! Really was an easy place for this mom to take the kids and let them run off some energy in a safe and cool environment.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank txtravelers22
ZoneFamilyFun, Owner at The Zone Family Fun Center, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
Thanks for taking the time to write a review about us! We really appreciate it. I'm so pleased your kids had a great time and hope to see you again soon. Also, thanks for the comments on our pizza. Many people don't realize that we make all of our regular pizzas from scratch. Even the dough is made in house. Our kitchen crew hand tosses each pizza.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very disappointed”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

I took my toddler here about 2 weeks ago and they had no ac running so we were all burning up even my son was sweating, half the airguns for the foam balls did not work as well as tge netting to climb up was torn all over with yellow rope makeshift tied into some of the larger holes... the large bouncy slide was not secured down at all when even on the large safety lable it very clearly states that it MUST be anchored down, over all i did not feel safe having my son there what so ever and will most certainly not be returning!

2 Thank zompandie
, Owner at The Zone Family Fun Center, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
I'm so sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience. You must have been here on the day when 3 of our A/C units went down at the same time. I agree that it was hot and not fun. We got a repair person out the very next available time and it is now very cool in here (most of the time I have my sweatshirt on now). The bounce zone and slide is set up per the manufactures directions. It it recommended that it be anchored when used in an outdoor setting as our slide can be used as a water slide and many inflatables are used as rentals and can be dangerous if wind picks up. The slide weighs over 600 lbs and it is not going anywhere. As for the Krazy Zone, we are waiting on the manufacturer to send us parts, but they should be here any day. We have paid for and purchased the parts and have no control from this point in how quickly they arrive. Many kids still enjoy playing in that area, so we have not closed it down and there is nothing unsafe in there as our maintenance does daily inspections of all of our equipment.