“All kinds of great games in one place. Great idea but sluggish and sometimes poor customer service.”

The Zone Family Fun Center
Ranked #1 of 3 Fun & Games in Kalispell
More attraction details
Owner description: The Zone Family Fun Center has attractions for all ages. From a Bounce Zone that features a huge, 18' inflatable slide and bounce house, to an arcade featuring over 40 games (many with points and prizes), to a 3,500 square foot themed Lazer Tag arena, Thunder Bowling, Bumper Cars, a Krazy Zone ball filled play structure, & Freshly made, hand-tossed pizzas at our restaurant, SLiCE. AFFORDABLE packages that include several attractions starting at only $10.00. Individual attraction prices start at $2.50. Check out our complete list of prices and birthday party packages as well on our website. Like us on Facebook for access to additional coupons and savings.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
Reviewed August 4, 2011

I attended my 6 year old niece's birthday with a total of over 15 party guests. The individual party rooms were a nice place for people to gather privately and each room had a theme. They were cute, simple, and not to extravagant if that's what you're desiring. I was impresses with the selection of games that this family fun center has in their business. There's really a game for everyone ranging from $.25 to $1.50 for the more advanced games. I enjoyed the old fashioned skee ball machines that I enjoyed playing at the restaurant\game center that used to occupy what was once barleys on the corner of main and idaho. They also had a wonderful fishing themed spin the wheel machine that gave out a high # of tickets. I was very impressed with the game selection, the owners obviously have a lot of money invested :). I agree that the selection of prizes under 100 tickets consists of cheap prizes but they're the kind of things that most kids would enjoy. The prized attraction of the event was the bouncy castle and the inflated slide located by the concession stand. They were both a hit for all the kids in our group ages 5 down to 18 months. They only thing I can say that they could improve on is their customer service. They had young girls working at the prize booth and I can't say they were real intentive to their guests but they did take and talk to the kids when I helped them get prizes. The most upsetting things was how long it took for our pizzas to get our table. We ordered a total of (5) medium sized pizzas and it took over an hour and half. Our party was patient and kind about it but everyone was starved by the time we could eat dinner especially the little ones that spent most of their time running around and jumping on the bouncy castle. The coolest thing about the visit is the ticket machines that count your tickets and tally up them up and then you load it on your play card. The card system is nice and easy, sometimes its hard for children to swipe the card the right way at the games but its no problem if an adult is present. I enjoyed my visit here overall. It was a nice activity to do to get out of the hot sun.

1 Thank nlg1989
ZoneFamilyFun, Owner at The Zone Family Fun Center, responded to this review, August 6, 2011
I appreciate your feedback. Sometimes our pizzas take a bit longer than many other fun centers that you may have been to, because in our Restaurant, SLiCE, we make all of our pizzas from scratch. Even our dough is make fresh here at SLiCE and we hand-toss each pizza. We also will not sacrifice our quality for speed, so if a pizza gets overcooked, the cook will start over on that pizza rather than sending you an inferior product. Fresh ingredients are much more difficult to work with than frozen and we want to give you a perfect pizza, every time. Our pizzas typically don't take longer than 15-20 minutes to make, cook, and deliver to your table, but on a busy night, that time can be up to 30 minutes. Since The Zone is less than 6 months old, we are still working on training many of our staff to communicate when they need help and get overwhelmed with orders so customers do not have to wait. As for sluggish and poor customer service, I truly appreciate your comments so I can make appropriate changes to ensure that next time that you or any other customer comes, they will not feel that way. An incredible customer experience is what we are striving for, and feedback from people like yourself is very helpful in showing me where we need to improve. I hope you will return and allow us to show you how much we will take your comments to heart and fix what is not working with customer service and speed.

Kalispell, Montana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun Family Times”
Reviewed July 6, 2011

The Zone is a great addition to the Flathead Valley. Affordable fun for a family of 5 as well as good pizza and salads. Rain or shine, it s a great place to take the family for a couple hours to play.

Visited May 2011
2 Thank CassyMT7
ZoneFamilyFun, Owner at The Zone Family Fun Center, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
Thanks for the great review. We try to keep it affordable and keep our food fresh and good. I appreciate the feedback. I hope to see you here again soon.
kalispell
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“the zone is awsome”
Reviewed July 5, 2011

I have been to the zone many times with friends and family my grandkids love all the things to do and my friends love to try to beat me and my stepson at lazer combat ....good luck. The staff at the zone is awsome they make everyone feel like they are part of their family I would recomend the zone to everyone.

Visited June 2011
1 Thank leathernecks
Thanks for the great review. We try very hard to make all of our customers and friends feel like family when they are here. We hope to see you again soon.
Kalispell, Montana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun place if you have lots of money”
Reviewed July 5, 2011

Took my two boys out to the Zone for a fun night out. When we got there was really surprised by how much everything cost. The kids loved the Krazy Zone except for the water that was coming out of the ball cannons which they got all over themselves. The games are high priced and the tickets rewards are small. If your kids want a treat take them to Twisted Bliss and Walmart to buy a toy and you will save lots of money and no crying because they only got tootsie rolls and a few small toys for $20.00 If money is not an object then take them here because you will spend plenty. Management also very rude and not very happy.

Visited May 2011
3 Thank fredspendsalot
ZoneFamilyFun, Owner at The Zone Family Fun Center, responded to this review, July 6, 2011
We have the most competitive pricing in the valley for entertainment options. For example, for only $10, we will give you a $5 game card, an All Day Bounce Zone Pass (parents are free with the child), and All Day Krazy Zone Pass (parents are free with the child), a bumper car ride, and one time through the Lazer Frenzy Lazer Maze. Our arcade games are priced at a fraction of other fun centers around the country. The is NO ADMISSION to come into The Zone. And our ala carte options are also very comptitive. If you just want to Bounce, you can get an all day pass for your child for only $3 and you can bounce will them for free! When we created The Zone and the pricing, we made sure that we were offering a competitive value to what you would get to take your family to the movies, bowling or any other entertainment center. We have children EVERYDAY that win Electric Guitars, Tents, BBQ Grills, Radio Controlled Cars, MP3 players, bikes, and many other cool prizes. The water from the Krazy Zone guns is just a little moisture from the air compressor that makes the Krazy Zone so much fun with air cannons and blasters and such and has been controlled, so is no longer an issue. I would like to know what management was rude to you, because that will not be tolerated here. We strive to treat all of our guests like part of our family, and if you ever experience that again, please ask to speak to me immediately and I will deal with it. We also have a comment box on our information counter, which you could specify the incident and description and I personally read all of the comments.