“Road Trip”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Authentic bar - signs of all kinds on the ceiling. The service is excellent, food portions very big (alittle big for me). Homey feeling, staff make you feel comfortable. Prices excellent.

1  Thank Sonic123
There are newer reviews for Winchester Steak House

Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

Excellent find in Kalispell. All steaks are 100% Montana beef. Had the ribeye which was handcut. Grilled to perfection. Starting salad and bread were so so.

Atmosphere is of a western steakhouse. Fantastic prices for what you get! Definitely go again.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

Took my father-in-law here for his birthday. Three of us had steaks, two fish, and the kids had burgers. I ordered a rib eye medium well. I received a rare, sinewy, poorly cut piece of meat that was barely edible. The other steaks were undercooked and also needed some strength to saw through. The fish was cooked well and tasted well, but those came with garlic mashed potatoes that had an odd, almost chemical taste that made us all think they were instant. Our baked potatoes were not fresh. The burgers the kids seemed to enjoy. The only decent part to the experiece was the service. I dropped $220 including tip and will never go back.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

We were winding up our vacation and we looking for that last great meal. We were not disappointed. From the stuffed mushrooms for the appetizers to the ribeye and filet wrapped with bacon it did not disappoint. The steaks were cooked to perfection. The service was friendly and prompt. I also forgot to mention the strawberry shortcake for dessert which popped my button. You can't complain when you have two drinks, two wines for dinner, appetizer and dessert for under a hundred not counting tip. I highly recommend this for a great meal.

1  Thank Explorer03108
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Excellent service. An incredibly delicious 16 oz rib eye steak with perfect veggies. We tried the Huckleberry beery which was very good with no aftertaste. The price was very reasonable for an outstanding meal.

2  Thank ArmyAndrew