“Gengis would be proud!!”

HuHot Mongolian Grill
Ranked #22 of 175 Restaurants in Kalispell
Cuisines: Asian, Mongolian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Create your own Asian stir-fry! Choose from our fresh selection of meats, seafood, noodles, veggies and Asian-influenced sauces. Customize your Mongolian BBQ masterpiece, then watch as it’s cooked on our grill of epic proportions. It’s all-you-can-eat, so you can try as many combinations as you want! A unique dining experience for the whole family.
Reviewed February 26, 2013

This isn't a fancy eatin' joint but the lack of "classiness" is more than made up for by the quality of the food. Take whatever you want from the plentiful options of food, pick from what seems to be an unending choices of sauces (that range from very mild to holy cr.p my mouth is on fire!!), watch the cooks grill your stuff on a big metal wheel of heat & then enjoy! Want some more....., well then get out of you seat & go do it all over again, & again, & again. A most unique all you can eat buffet that you really must experience. Well priced & the serve staff are a friendly bunch.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

This is our favorite lunch destination. It is healthy all you can eat stirfry. It is busy so you may have to wait at times. It is reasonable for the amount of food you can get and they have a cheaper price for kids. It was confusing for me at first- but just dive in and have fun. Get your bowl and go through the line choosing your meats and veggies and at the sauce station they have recommendations of what to put on it. Then to the line where they will cook it for you. they put on quite the show at times. I prefer the atmosphere for lunch as it is sort of a fast food atmosphere. Not romantic dining forsure. If you have allergies they are amazing at accomodating you. They will clean the grill over and over and keep your food separate from everyones.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Noisy, family-oriented mongolian bbq with entertaining cooks shouting to each other while your chosen meat, noodles, veggies and sauces circle the grill. Everyone is happy and having fun. You can enjoy a very healthy dinner, I loved the scallops and tilapia topped with a garlic sauce and lemon juice.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

The noise gets to me, getting old I guess. I also don't care for the food either, does not make me feel very good after.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I cannot recall the last time that we walked in, were seated and walked out within five minutes. We were headed to Kalispell for some errands and a friend suggested this place to us so we wanted to check it out. Perhaps Saturday lunch was not the right time to give it a try. Despite booths off to the side, we were seated at a four top directly next to a huge table of people. Not once, not twice, but three times, I was almost run into by not little kids, but tweens who should know better. The noise level was insane, but when we stepped up to the food bar and took a peek at how the raw food was maintained for people to help themselves to, we looked at each other and decided to not chance getting sick. Not sure why anyone would be eating here, but to each their own, I will keep my sanitation as a priority when deciding where to eat. Being able to hear my husband during what is a rare meal out for us is also important.