Kalispell Hilltop Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
La Quinta Inn & Suites Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
$80
$85
Red Lion Hotel Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
$94
Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
$94
$104
Homewood
Hampton Inn Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
$89
Hampton.com
SpringHill Suites Kalispell(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
$109
SpringHill Suites
$168
$135
Travelocity
$121
$97
The Kalispell Grand Hotel(Kalispell)(Great Value!)
$93
Hotels.com
All reviewstom and denisemom and pop motelmotor hoteladirondack chairsup to dategreat place to stayflat screen tvliving areakalispell areavisiting kalispellparking lotking bedglacier npkitchenettepetrateslinens
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Awesome place to stay very clean,very friendly managers they went way out of there way to make our stay pleasant and like home would definately go back, a big thank you to them for making our vacation in Montana all the more better ,would highly recomend this motel!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank BikerBob2309
doorstepparking, Manager at Kalispell Hilltop Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

You are quite welcome and we are so glad to be part of your Montana experience. Although our response is delayed due to an internet wiring upgrade we are thankful for you taking time to review our facility.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

My husband and I searched all over for a place to stay when we were unable to book a room anywhere the night before arriving in Kalispell. We figured that before going home we would search out some of the smaller hotels and came across this hotel, the service from Denise at the front office was amazing. She came with us to show us the room and check for cleanliness, which is was perfect. We had an amazing stay and would recommend this hotel to anyone asking for a place to stay while in Kalispell. Thanks again for the wonderful stay :)

Room Tip: Don't judge a book by its cover, this is an older hotel but very well kept.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tami P

There is wisdom in your room tip :) you let the secret out of the bag. Thanks for complimenting the clean aspect of this facility and even though we may be older our shabby/sheik design along with a great staff, who has an understanding about traveling, work hard to create this kind of positive experience. It's not all about bling - but it is about detail cleaning. Our response is delayed due to an internet wiring upgrade and we thank you for a great review.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

My wife and I were on a 16-day driving vacation, and spent one night there. We were VERY impressed with everything about this Inn. When we called to make the reservation we told Denise we might be late getting in, and she said that she would prepare an envelope for us, with our key and instructions in it. She faithfully did that, with even a helpful map of the Inn, showing us exactly where our room was located. The room was very nicely furnished, and ours was actually divided up into four small rooms - kitchen, living room, bedroom, and bath. It felt like a tiny but comfortable home! We wished we could stay another day and just chill out there, but we had to move on due to our travel plans.

It was very clean and fresh smelling, which we highly value. The rate was very good also.

There is a great Smith's grocery store just three blocks west of them, and an excellent full service car wash right across from Smith's.

We can't say enogh good about it, and highly recommend it!

Room Tip: We had room 122, and I think it may be their top room.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank eet2live
doorstepparking, Manager at Kalispell Hilltop Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2012

Thanks for your review and descriptions - It's very appreciated and most important to a small business. Our internet wiring upgrade delayed our response. Thanks again, and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

During a recent motorcycle trip I spent a night at the Hilltop Inn in Kalispell Montana. The location made it easy to find. The check–in process was quick and efficient. it ws my first visit to the motel and I was greeted like an old friend come back to visit. I was offered a key and allowed to check out the room before signing anything. As it was an older place I really wasn’t expecting the level of accommodation that was provided. I was expecting dark and dusty and found the room to be clean, spacious, well lit and the couch comfy. I was assigned a kitchenette and although I didn’t cook, it was nice to have the extra space to spread out the gear. With a lot of the older style motels the bathroom & shower can be small and the shower head hit you somewhere mid-chest. To my surprise the bathroom was well lit, renovated and the shower high enough to work with my 260lb 6 ft frame. I’ve since recommended the Hilltop Inn to several friends that are touring that part of Montana and I look forward to returning next year. The sign by the door stated that people arrive as guest but leave as friends. It works for me.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank RedNeil
doorstepparking, Manager at Kalispell Hilltop Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Thanks for taking time to write a detailed review of the Kalispell Hilltop Inn. We are honored to see your experience and to share this with others. Travel safe and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

My daughter and I stayed here on a Motorcycle trip. Very clean and comfy, yes it's not new, but everything worked, free Wifi, within walking distance of a few places to eat, lots of places to hang our wet gear to dry out :). great value. We'll stop there again the next time we pass through Kalispell.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank jw900
doorstepparking, Manager at Kalispell Hilltop Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2013

Thanks for your review :)