“spacious, clean and friendly” 5 of 5 stars

Glacier Ridge Suites
Glacier Ridge Suites
Ranked #11 of 21 Hotels in Kalispell
Florida
“spacious, clean and friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

I found this small hotel last year when researching where to stay while in kalispell. My husband and I liked it so much we returned again this year.

For not any more money than a hotel room we got a large studio complete with a king size bed, nice sleeper sofa, kitchenette and washer/dryer in the room. It also has a large wash room.

The owners are on site and are extremely efficient and friendly. The rooms are nicely furnished and spotless.

Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank srichards39

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Glenview, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Perfect location for visiting our daughter's family. Kent was helpful and courteous on all occasions. I will definitely stay here again. Our room was perfect when our 2 grandchildren would stop by for a visit. Good Job, Kent!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
2 Thank Whitewiner
Sylvania, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2012

One of the best places I've stayed on any trip! Don't waste your money on a hotel room. I honestly felt like I never left home. Such a great value with all the amenities, esp the kitchenette and then some that you'd get at a hotel chain. And the staff was super friendly and accommodating to my needs!!! Love that it's close to grocery (walking distance) and other shopping yet just a short drive from Whitefish and Glacier National Park. I will be back someday - can't be soon enough!

Room Tip: Going to the Sun suite has a great view and nice sun shining in throughout the day!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
      Sleep Quality
5 Thank DeedeeDiaz
Kalispell, MT
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2009

I heard about this place from a family member and I'm very glad I did! I really liked the large room with great ammenities inside. It's also in a perfect location, right in the middle of town, good for work or play, and they also had a very friendly staff. I will definitely be back, well worth the money!

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business