If you like to open your windows at night...you will find you have Highway noise ALL night long. They certainly don't let you know that the main highway is 100 feet from the front door. This is very deceptive. If you like to pay almost 400 bucks to listen to CONSTRUCTION noise at 7AM this place is for you! Saws hammers...you name it...you will hear it every morning...about 30 feet from your open windows. Also with no air conditioning, in the summer it will be around 90 degrees in the cabin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in a scenic mountain valley in the midst of the Montana Rockies, the Historic Tamarack Lodge & Cabins embodies a classic ambiance with modern amenities for a year-round getaway in the Crown of the Continent. Originally constructed in 1907, the lodge maintains its rustic charm alongside modern updates that make for a stay in comfort and relaxation. Enjoy the history and ambience of the historic lodge when you stay upstairs in our classic lodge rooms. Historic Motel Units, originally built to house workers on the nearby Hungry Horse Dam project, provide budget accommodation adjacent to the lodge whilst 26 contemporary cabins located throughout the six acre property offer the perfect opportunity for a group or couple friendly retreat in the forest. Sip on a tasty beverage from our Saloon and coffee bar, or nibble from our selection of onsite dining options while you relax by the fire on a snowy winter day or unwind from a day exploring the great Montana outdoors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Historic Tamarack Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Historic Tamarack Hotel Hungry Horse
- Historic Tamarack Lodge Hungry Horse, Montana