“Don't miss it!”

Kalispell, Montana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't miss it!”
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

My pulled pork was beyond excellent and the cole slaw made it perfect. I didn't wNt all the bread of a hoagie so they put it on a slice of whole grain toast and it was so awesome ! My husband had a burger and fries and said the fries were the best he's ever had. Burger was great too. We live in Kalispell and plan to bring out of town guests here next time. It's that good. Great service, clean restrooms, quaint decor. Don't miss it.

• Visited July 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Miami, FL
“Surprise Surprise I love Buffalo”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I'm giving this a 5 stars for what it is. My expectations were a little low based on the surrounding etc. But I figured they must have elk since the name is ELK-horn after all.

They took my Elk and Buffalo eating virginity, woohoo!!

I LOVED my buffalo burger. Our table of three tasted each others elk/buffalo burgers. The other 2 preferred the Elk, but the buffalo was so much heartier and more delicious to me.

PS - Fries are amazing. And the bathrooms are really clean(that's a good sign ;))

• Visited June 2014
Charlotte, NC
“Pricey but good food”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

You can sit outside at the restaurant and have a good meal while viewing the scenic mountains. The service was very good and although the meals were a little pricey it's pretty much what you expect in this tourist priced area. Not very crowded in June- we were able to get a table with no problem, but this may change during the peak season starting in July.

Visited June 2014
Kingston Springs, Tennessee
1,169 restaurant reviews
“Great place”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

A small friendly cafe serving up very good fare at reasonable prices. I have eaten here several times and never been disappointed. Large breakfast selections and a nice lunch menu. Great service. A rustic decor makes this eatery a charmer.

• Visited June 2014
“Good Food”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

The Elkhorn Grill has good food, good prices, and some very good homemade desserts. A good place to stop at when going to Glacier National Park from the West side entrance in Hungry Horse.

Visited October 2013