All reviews front desk great job of keeping the state capitol building indoor pool room was clean staff was friendly waffles would stay here again small fridge easy access cleaning staff the breakfast area bed and pillows waffle maker glacier national park nice stay rooms are large
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

Very welcoming front desk checked in quickly. Room was very clean just what you expect at a Marriott property. Uprated furnishings recently redone or a new property? One guest commented to me that the rooms were small but I found it fine as a solo guest.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled solo
Kaela J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Helena, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2018

Thank you so much for the kind review! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Love staying at the Fairfield Inn in Helena. Super clean rooms, easy access from the interstate. Great parking and within walking distance to bar and restaurant to relax after traveling. Highly recommend .... you wont be sorry!

Stayed: September 2017
Kaela J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Helena, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2018

Thank you for the kind review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we cannot wait to see you soon on your next trip to Helena.

Reviewed June 13, 2018

We experienced a very nice stay at this property. We like the location and have stayed here in the past.
It was a warm day and our room was already being cooled down which was very nice. We really liked that the fan could be set to stay on & cover hall noise. Worked well as white noise through the night and early morning.
Breakfast was quite adequate and gave us a good start to the day.
The only issue we encountered was when we got back to our room late on the 2nd night and noticed our towels had not been replaced & we had just one bath towel left. This was quickly rectified the next morning by the efficient and apologetic young man behind the desk.
This is a Fairfield Inn that we would stay at again!

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Kaela J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Helena, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2018

Thank you for the kind review. We greatly appreciate you choosing to stay with us.
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your room and the breakfast buffet.
We hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

Hotel staff are incredibly friendly. Both morning and night Will and Delta (sp?) was informative, cheerful and had great recommendations. My room cleaned by Rosie was spotless and the bed and pillows were quite comfortable. The breakfast attendant Zach, was courteous and helpful, very ontop of keeping things stocked and tables cleaned. Would absolutely recommend a stay here to friends and family.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
Kaela J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Helena, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We take pride in delivering exceptional customer service and I am glad to hear that we exceeded your expectations.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

We arrived without a reservation, which didn't seem to be an issue. Asked for a king, not close to the elevator. And that is what we got although it was an adjoining room, which increased the noise level as the other room was occupied. My mistake... I keep forgetting to mention that I don't want a room with a connecting door. It was very windy that evening and the window didn't seal properly so the whistling was somewhat irritating.
Breakfast was below expectations, very limited fruit (melon only) and we could smell it as soon as we woke up even though we were quite a ways down on the hall on the main floor.

Room Tip: Away from the elevator, not a connecting room and I would suggest not the main floor to avoid the breakfast smell.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Kaela J, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Helena, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2018

Mr. Davis,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I want to apologize that your stay did not meet your expectations. I am so sorry that our breakfast bar was inadequate. My team and I value the importance of a quality breakfast and array of options.
We take great pride in giving each guest the service and hospitable accommodations that makes them want to return and we have fallen short on not only your expectations, but ours as well.

Please accept my sincerest apologies and I hope that you choose to stay with us in the future.

Kaela Johnson