“Clean and comfortable room at very reasonable price”

Jorgenson's Inn & Suites
Ranked #11 of 21 Hotels in Helena
GreenLeadersSilver level
Canossa, Italy
“Clean and comfortable room at very reasonable price”
Reviewed September 25, 2010

We were moving from Yellostone to Glaciers NP and we stopped in Helena just the afternoon and the night. As we didn't book anything we checked availability at the Days Inn first, but it was full booked, so we tried Jorgenson's finding a room available in the third building. We had a suite with queen size bed. Clean, large and comfortable. Breakfast was delicious.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
grants pass, OR
Reviewed September 20, 2010

Our room was in the newer building. We had a suite which was a separate bedroom and a kitchenette. The rate was very reasonable and included a coupon for a full breakfast at the attached restaurant. The front desk was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 22, 2010

The Hotel felt run down and tired. The people in the room next to ours had a headboard that banged against the wall everytime they moved so we had a disturbed nights sleep. The restaurant was closed as it was 4th July weekend so we only got a continental breakfast in the reception area the next day. Poor meal in a local Chinese restaurant both my Husband and I were afraid to eat too much as the food was barely warm.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Alberta
Reviewed June 3, 2010

Nothing spectacular about this hotel, but it is reasonably priced (especially because other hotels in Helena are over-priced!). It is clean and comfortable. Rooms - especially the suites are spacious.
The swimming pool area was a little nasty - needs some serious upgrades. Pool itself was clean, but the changing rooms appeared to have been ignored for the past decade.
Breakfast was phenomenal - too much food actually. But tasty - they definitely do not cheap out on this. Well worth it. Service in the restaurant was excellent - even when the serving staff were swamped they were friendly & efficient.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed January 1, 2010

I usually take the negative reviews with a grain of salt, but I was glad I had a heads up from Trip Advisor about the wireless internet.
The room they assigned I was told didn't have working wireless internet, so I asked that we have a room with wireless, as we had to do some work before turning in. I was told they couldn't move us as "the rate we got online" was too low for us to be moved. Excuse me?
So it would seem if you get a good deal online, they have rooms set aside for you....wow, the staff member actually said this!
She said she would have to check with her manager to move us. I said Okay, let's talk to the manager. I guess she didn't want to call the manager at 10pm in the evening, so she then just went ahead and moved us...BTW, the room we moved to was freezing (heater wasn't on) took a few hours to warm up and was small, dirty carpet and slow wireless (but at least it worked).

• Stayed December 2008, traveled as a couple
Jorgie14, Owner at Jorgenson's Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 8, 2010
I was so sorry that Zukerama was unhappy with the Economy Building. We advertise this older building for the Budget minded with No internet access. It has outside entrances and small rooms with 1 Queen Bed. They are Very inexpensive but are clean & comfortable and come with Free Hot Breakfast in our lovely dining room. The rest of the hotel property has clean & comfortable new buildings with all of the ammenities and is still a good buy compared to other hotels in the area.
los angeles
Reviewed October 5, 2009

Booked a 4-day stay thru Hotwire, when I arrived with my mother I was told the prepaid, non-refundable reservation was for ONE bed! To get a room with two beds would cost me an additional $40 pernight!... I have never been jacked by a hotel like this in 30 years of travel..btw, HotLiar was NO help, they told me that "hotel industry policy only guarantees one bed and the fine print on our website reveals this" ...needless to say: NEVER use Hotliar or Jorgensons

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with friends
Seattle, WA
Reviewed July 22, 2009

For the money (I paid $80 something per night) Jorgenson's was a good value. A little dated, but clean, friendly staff, and a tasty free breakfast in the monring. (Full breakfast in the restaurant not continental.) Free wifi internet access from the rooms which worked fine for me.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled solo