“A pleasure to stay and rest”

Jorgenson's Inn & Suites
Ranked #12 of 21 Hotels in Helena
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We stayed at this inn to help break up a long 16 hour drive back from a family reunion. There was some concerns posted from other reviews about staying in the older building of the complex. We stayed in the older building and had no issues whatsoever. The beds were great, the shower warm and with good pressure and the room was very clean. The room had been remodeled with new paint and carpet as well as a new and quiet AC unit. The furniture was older but clean and in good repair.

As many have said the complimentary breakfast was a treat! The hearty portions filled our family well past lunch on the continuation of our drive. The plate sized stack of pancakes are more than one person can handle and can easily be shared.

The only downside to our stay was its brevity. It would have been nice to enjoy more of the amenities and advantages of location Jorgensen's has to offer.

Room Tip: Very convenient location for interstate travelers. Very clean and economical.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed August 9, 2013

This is a terrific hotel! CLEAN! Comfortable! Great restaurant! The hotel staff could not be more attentive and friendly. We stayed only one night, as we were passing through the area to our final destination, but the entire experience was exceptional. The complimentary breakfast was excellent! A REAL breakfast, served by wait staff! Guest laundry facilities were more than ample and very reasonably priced. VERY convenient. When we visit Helena in the future, Jorgenson's will be the destination for our stay. There's no need to look elsewhere!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
JTuckerJr, General Manager at Jorgenson's Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Thanks! Great to hear that you were so happy with everything we've done and are doing. We look forward to having you back!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I've stay at Jorgenson 3 other times and it was great. This time I stay in one of the remolded rooms and I love it. It was very nice. I think the price was great. For $98.00 I think it was worth it. Everyone was so nice and friendly for my whole stay. The compliment breakfast was great.

Room Tip: The Vista Suites.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 3, 2013

We stayed 5 nights while visiting family in Helena. The room was exceptionally clean and roomy. The complimentary breakfast was wonderful - very unusual to get a complimentary breakfast in a real sit-down restaurant and be able to choose from a (limited) variety of menu items. Staff was very friendly. Our stay was very enjoyable. When we visit Helena again, we will definitely stay at Jorgenson's.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Cindy R
Reviewed August 2, 2013

This was a good room at a very good price and Jorgenson's is very conveniently located close to the Capitol Mall and the Capitol building complex. It is also located right on HWY 12 and very close to I-15 which places it right at the crossroads of any further travel you might be considering. The complimentary breakfast right at their restaurant clearly exceeds any of the complimentary breakfasts I've had in Helena.

Room Tip: I understand that some of the rooms haven't been updated yet, but I didn't see any. Recomme...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for 5 days. The room was clean enough unless you look close. Seems to have been a long time since a "deep cleaning" as there was heavy dust and "stuff" behind the bed table and in corners. The places you see when looking for an outlet to plug in your laptop.

They say they have wireless. But it is not available in the older building. Even though the front desk staff says it has been updated and is working. Being a computer engineer I used some wireless signal processing software and there is no usable signal at the old building. So, you can use the wireless when you are at breakfast, it works there.

We were woken up one morning to the sound of a man power blowing the parking lot! Sadly, I had just washed my car the previous evening and due to the massive dust cloud it was absolutely filthy. Glad I had my windows all the way up. And it sure did get my alergies fired up for the day. Miserable...

I asked at the front desk to speak with the manager about the wireless and power blowing but the young man didn't really seem to much care. He told me the manager keeps pretty busy and sometimes doesn't come in at all. Needless to say, I never did hear from the manager.

They do have one outstanding employee. Ray in the restaurant is absolutely fantastic! If you go for breakfast be sure to ask to sit at one of Ray's tables. A genuinely nice person.

I stayed at this hotel because my other 1st choices were booked. I would be sure to check the other hotels first if I need a hotel in Helena again.

Room Tip: If you want wireless in your room, stay in the main building.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
JTuckerJr, General Manager at Jorgenson's Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

I'm sorry that our employees, myself included, failed you. I was told immediately about the lot cleaner rudely waking everyone up that morning and dusting up everyone's cars. We called your room and tried to make up for it by leaving you $20 for a car wash. We continue to work on the WiFi in that building. Just when we think it's fixed, something else comes up. I'm sorry you never heard from myself or our front desk manager - we weren't avoiding you, just thought we had the issues resolved. I do try to keep myself busy, but I am on property nearly everyday and have never "not just shown up". I would love to know which employee has that perspective. Plus, I wish they felt more entrusted to take care of the guest personally, rather than leave it to management - that is a problem that I am fixing immediately. thank you for your comments. I'm sorry that we didn't offer better service and better communication.

Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in a queen suite. Room was well furnished,clean & fresh. The room came with complimentary hot breakfast in the restaurant. The laundry room was clean & covenient. Our stay was very enjoyable & a great value! We would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013