All reviews yoga retreat small lake grounds are beautiful the main lodge just returned from a week long sense of peace sweat lodge great place to get away hot tub and sauna fpr unplug healing yurts accommodations teepee bathhouse yogis
Selected filters
Reviewed August 25, 2018

I recently attended a week-long retreat at the Feathered Pipe Ranch. Without a doubt, this experience was one of the most enjoyable and transformational of my life. A beautiful property nestled in one of the country's largest National Forests, the Feathered Pipe offers magnificent vistas, exciting and educational programs, fantastic and varied food, tremendous massage therapists and a very friendly and caring staff. I look forward to returning for another week of tranquility at this one-of-a kind, world-class yoga retreat!

Room tip: Pick a room with a private bath in the Chalet.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Eric_D_Myers, Public Relations Manager at Feathered Pipe Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2018

John,

Thank you so much for this enthusiastic review! We were honored to share the Feathered Pipe experience with you.

Hope to see you again next !

Reviewed August 24, 2018

The grounds are well-tended and the surrounding aspens offer a sweet symphony of applause, as if to say "congratulations, you came to the right place." Your biological rhythms will be reset here. My group was lucky enough to experience the sweat lodge with a very knowledgeable and reassuring guide—something I'll never forget. By the end of my retreat, I was thoroughly, blissfully slowed down.

The high-ceilinged main lodge where the classes happen is the beating heart of the ranch. It has a couple of intriguing nooks filled with books, and a panoramic view of the lake. On my last day, I lovingly walked the room's perimeter. I didn't want to leave.

Ultimately, though, being at the ranch with the other retreatants creates the magic. The whole is greater than the sum of its parts here, but even so, just the parts are damn good.

The only downside: the food is so delicious and plentiful, I didn't lose any weight. Apparently the retreat I joined set an all-time record for most food consumed!

• Trip type: Traveled solo

Thank you so much for this incredible review! We are so honored that you chose to come to the Ranch and are so happy that you experienced what makes it so special to all of us.

Hope to see you next year!

Reviewed August 21, 2018

The Feathered Pipe Ranch is a beautiful and quiet yoga retreat, surrounded by National Forests, and about 10 miles from Helena, Montana. During the summer, the ranch offers a different yoga program each week. I attended the Mindful Unplug session, and the experience was far beyond my expectations. The structured program included morning yoga sessions and late afternoon sensory exploration, but there was so much more: guided hikes, music to relax by in the evening, and the mid-afternoon on our own to enjoy all that the ranch has to offer.

The place is fabulous: the food is delicious and varied, and the staff are friendly and kind. Accommodations range from teepees, tents, and yurts, to indoor rooms with a shared-bath or a private-bath. The ranch has a sauna, whirlpool, hiking trails, a small lake, and a wide grassy lawn to relax on. Two massage therapists are available, and there is a small library with a range of books and a beautiful view. As so many reviewers have said, the place is magical – you will return home with wonderful memories and a sense of peace.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Diane M
Eric_D_Myers, Public Relations Manager at Feathered Pipe Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2018

Diane,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. We were so happy to share the Feathered Pipe experience with you.

We look forward to your return next year!

Eric

Reviewed August 19, 2018

I just returned from a week-long retreat at the Feathered Pipe Ranch. My time there was magical (as many others have shared). The staff were attentive, warm and welcoming. My accommodations were clean and comfortable. The grounds are beautiful. The food was out of this world! And our Mindful Unplug leaders were amazing. I feel so lucky to have discovered the ranch and have already made plans to return again next summer. If you are seeking a yoga retreat destination--this is the place to go!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Eric_D_Myers, Public Relations Manager at Feathered Pipe Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Thank you so much for this!

We enjoyed sharing the Feathered Pipe experience with you and look forward to your return.

Have a wonderful year,
Eric

Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

I often wonder when people say ‘magical’ - what does that mean. I now know. It is that feeling you can’t really describe - it is special- it communicates with your soul. I just got back from a fabulous retreat with Judith Lasater at this wonderful location and have so much respect for the wonderful staff and the people who make this a truly magical experience. Thank you Winter, Howard, India, Eric and all of the FP family. It was an honour to share your unique home. ‍♀️✨

Date of stay: August 2018
Eric_D_Myers, Public Relations Manager at Feathered Pipe Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2018

Wow! Thank you so much, Fiona! It is beautiful and energetic souls like you that make the Feathered Pipe Ranch such a magical place. We hope to see you next year!