“All fives”

Vanilla Bean Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #2 of 5 Bakeries in Helena
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Nice shop with great coffee, treats and service-just off the gulch with nice views of the downtown area.

1  Thank SteveVPhoenix

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I was looking for a King Cake on Fat Tuesday to surprise my wife. I called the Vanilla Bean because I saw they had taken orders and thought they might have an extra. They didn't have any but said they would be happy to make one for me and had it ready within a couple hours. So the customer service was excellent. The cake itself was out of this world! Most delicious King Cake I've ever had. Soft and so fresh! When I went to pick it up I had to admire all the other desserts in the case. They also offer breakfast, brunch, and lunches. Fresh soup every day along with an array of sandwich choices. 1st rate service, 1st rate food.

1  Thank Rick O

Been to Vanilla Bean Bakery & Cafe? Share your experiences!