“Good service and food”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Ronald, Washington
“Good service and food”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

I stopped looking for something to eat and a glass of wine. Yeah I know it's a brewhouse but I didn't feel like any beer today. I had a traditional Cobb salad and a glass of red wine. Both were good and there was a decent selection of red wine to choose from. I can't wait to come back and try other menu items. Because I was alone I sat at the bar, the bartender was courteous and professional.

Visited July 2014

Dallas, Texas
“Best Salad I Ever Had”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

I was a little tired from traveling so my family went to eat and I stayed at the Hotel…. they brought me back a Greek Salad, which hands down was the Best Greek Salad I have ever had in my life. I didn't even think I was particularly hungry, but I ate every single bite. It was superb

1 Thank Tess M
Helena, Montana
“Consistently great food, across from Carroll College in the Great Northern Town Center”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

I have never had a bad meal here. It's a great place for families as the menu is large with lots of choices, even for vegetarians. Most come for the craft beer, which is excellent, but for those who desire something else, there is a full bar. The Downstairs at the Brewhouse is an excellent choice for wine drinkers or those wanting a light meal/tapas before an evening event or just after work.

2 Thank MHL888
Seattle, WA
“Good place, better location”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Fairly typical Pub style restaurant with a unique twist of the adults only bar area being downstairs and visible from the center of the building. Went on a Friday and our family had to wait 20 minutes, not too bad. Burgers are good, I especially enjoyed the Hawaiian Chicken Burger. Garlic fries are an available side option, but they are neither very garlicy nor taste much different than the regular fries. Service was solid and food got to the table at an OK rate.

Although called the Brewhouse, they do not brew their own beer.

Nothing special, but a solid place for the family to eat.

Great Falls, Montana
“This type of place is the trend, however this place misses the mark.”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

The place was busy, but not crowded. Service was LITERALLY non existant, as the waitstaff hung around friends tables and entertained-themselves and others.
I coul not rate food, as we were unable to get any.

Visited March 2014