“Good food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We stopped here as we were passing through. I had the Greek salad & my wife the spinach salad. Both were large and very good. The Greek had lots of feta cheese and the olives were chopped (I prefer whole). We each had ice tea. Total with tax & tip was $35.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Fun ambiance, good pub food. It was very busy at 2 o'clock for lunch on Saturday. It seems to be a popular family choice.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Brewhouse Pub is just average bar/restaurant with typical bar foods and drinks. This was in walking distance from our hotel so we decided to give it a try. I enjoyed my fish, but the burger did not sit well for a few days after my friend ate it. He was pretty sure it had gotten him sick.

1  Thank JGallagher28
Reviewed June 10, 2013

The 3 story Brewhouse has space for everyone. The lower level is typical brew pub, the second level has a bar area as well as a most typical restaurant area and an outdoor patio. The server was very attentive. My party had prime rib and Queen's fish. Both were excellent.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

A surprisingly busy place at 6:30 pm on a Monday evening. Our local hosts suggested this location for dinner (they are regulars). We found it to offer excellent, efficient service in spite of it being so busy. The food was tasty; i had the recommended Queens Fish which was a little dry (but okay) and my wife had the steak sandwich special (good). They offered a good variety of reasonably priced beers and wines to choose from.