“Traditional local favorite. Great beer and food.”

Brewhouse Pub & Grill
Ranked #7 of 170 Restaurants in Helena
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 7, 2013

A great gathering spot to watch the game or relax with your friends after work and family outings for the weekends and holidays. So popular that you are guaranteed to wait but the wait is worth it. Local Carroll College makes it a great place to meet after the game.Burgers, fried foods, and great salads and soups.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

We ate during the Noon lunch hour and it took about 30 minutes before we received our meal. I order the seared Ahi and maui chips. It was a good meal and a good price. In fact, the chips still were hot on the plate. The only thing lacking was the speed of service. But in fairness, there seemed to be an office party there with about 20 people eating. Spent $13 for the dish and drank water. On a side note, they have a very large menu for a Pub. This is a favorite among the locals here and now I know why. Recommend and thanks for reading.

1  Thank WHDSM
Reviewed December 9, 2012

We have eaten here a number of times. The food is always good. I had the blackened salmon, delicious! Good selection of beers and wine.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

I went to the Brew House in the evening for beers with colleagues and found the service and atmosphere to be nice. We were the only guests in the bar by midnight and they decided to close for the night due to low capacity (bars can stay open until 2am). I was a little annoyed that they shut down on us. The downstairs was very big and had a mixed atmosphere.

The next day I went back for luch with colleagues and was pleasantly surprised! The upstairs is very cozy and decorated as you'd expect a local pub to be. The music was awesome, the server was a rock star and the food was tasty and cheap. If I was a local, I imagine I'd eat there quite frequently. I had the buffalo chicken sandwich with sweet potato fries, which was about $13 total and really comforting food. Definitely recommend for lunch, dinner or late night. Not really a date spot, but good for friends and co-workers.

1  Thank Bon D
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Varied menu with great microbrew. Staff is friendly and efficient. One of the best eats in Helena...I stop every time I am in town!