“Great Good, Nice Atmosphere, Friendly Service”
Review of On Broadway

On Broadway
Ranked #4 of 167 Restaurants in Helena
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner
Description: Welcome to On Broadway. We are a casual sit down restaurant in the heart of Helena's historic downtown. We offer a world cuisine with emphasis in Italian with fresh made pasta and west coast fusion using a variety of fresh fish and jazzy sauces.
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

We were seated quickly in a deep wood booth that provided privacy and intimacy. The recommended appetizer, jolt shrimp, was very tasty. My ahi tuna was well prepared. My wife had the pesto pasta and said if was delicious. There was a live jazz band and the service was friendly. I will be back.

There are newer reviews for On Broadway

Reviewed January 7, 2014

As resident of Helena, I don't often eat out, but when I do and want to celebrate a special occassion this is where my wife and I go. The atmosphere is intimate and subdued, When it gets busy, the ambient noise can be distracting, but we have learned to time our visits when it is not so frantic and busy. The prices are slightly higher then the norm for the area, but so are all the qualities that makes this top tier restaurant.

The food is delicious and bountiful. The wait staff is friendly, not fawning and I have never been disappointed in the wines they choose to carry.

This is a special place that I highly recommend to visitors and Helena residents alike. It does not have the pretentiousness that I have felt in other more expensive restaruants in Helena. The staff is friendly and accomodating whether you show up in blue jeans or suit and tie. I always feel comfortable and enjoy my visits.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

On Broadway is one of Helena's classics. It's been unseated as the absolute "best" Helena has to offer, but it's not far down the list. The service is snappy. The prices are a tad on the high side but still within reason. The food quality is good. The atmosphere is pleasant.

If you're feeling like you need to treat yourself, but don't want to break the bank, On Broadway is for you. Arrive early, and still plan on a glass of wine while you wait for your seating.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I proposed to my wife at On Broadway's over 23 years ago and still one of my favorite restaurants in Helena. You can't go wrong with their pasta dishes! Great service and romantic environment.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

The most expensive place we have visited here in Helena, but food and service was without flaw. A great place for dinner for family, couples, or groups.