Review Highlights
Spend all your time on the slopes!

Reviewed October 2, 2018
OttoSeitz
Helena, Montana
Great family ski hill

Reviewed August 18, 2018
TLeeB
Phoenix, Arizona
via mobile

All reviews ski hill great family lift tickets great snow lift prices hot dogs terrain skiers snowboard parks west boaters montana mt
Selected filters
Reviewed October 2, 2018

It is better to ski all day than to stand in lines! Try out the fun smaller ski slopes in Montana! I love to cross country ski - no lines ever!

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

Nice little gem with enough terrain for all! Excellent area for lunch (we bring our own) to avoid lines which really aren’t bad. Excellent snow all winter

Date of experience: January 2018
Reviewed July 30, 2018

Great place for a family to learn to ski. Bring your own picnic lunch or buy hamburgers or hot dogs in the lodge.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed July 23, 2018

I took a snowboard road trip through MT, WY and CO - Great Divide was by far my favorite! This mountain offered awesome terrain and great snow. Although I am from the east coast... so any change of snow and terrain is great for me. I purchased a lift ticket for here online for $20 on a Wednesday. I was almost scared about where I was going for how cheap the tickets were. What a value! I will say that some of the lists were closed, limiting me on some terrain.

The vibe of this place is awesome! I love the low key lodge and outside deck. The locals were so incredibly friendly and helpful directing me around the mountain. I was by myself- so new mountains can be intimidating.

I hope this place never changes its amenities, its what makes it so special! Will definitely be back!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed April 26, 2018

I loved snowboarding here. The Wild West Lift serves terrain that would compare well with any area in the west. The terrain parks were great.

Date of experience: April 2018