“Yum!”

Good for: Families with children, Kids
Helena, Montana, United States
“Yum!”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I love the little sirloins they have here, and if I don't have the steak, I have the chicken quesidillias. The Margaritas are the best and although a little noisy during rush hours the staff is always nice and prompt. I love going here with family or a night out with the girls.

Visited January 2013

Helena, Montana
“Great Food”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Great food choices. We eat here often. Love the baked potato soup/salad combo. I'm hooked on it. Other foods on the menu are also great. I love the coupons I receive by signing up for the email "like" program they have. Get appetizers/desserts with meals which defrays the costs when going there. A little something "extra" always helps. They always have other specials also. Their service is great, staff friendly. We love this place.

• Visited January 2013
Big Sky, Montana
“Average chain restaurant.”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Standard chili's fare. The food was just "okay". I ordered the soup and wouldn't do it again. But they have a GREAT happy hour and friendly staff (dark haired waitress in the bar).

Visited January 2013
Calgary, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great service”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We had great food and our server was very attentive. We had no wait when we arrived around 5 pm so that was nice and our meals came quickly as well. We had the Chipotle Chicken fajitas 2 for $20 and they were very tasty.

Visited October 2012
Glasgow, Montana
“Good waitstaff, good food”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

The food & drinks cost too much, just like every other restaurant, but very good. Our waitress was very attentive & helpful.

Visited July 2012