“Decent Buffet.”

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Silverdale, Washington
“Decent Buffet.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

The buffet is not as large as restaurants in bigger cities, but what they do have is good. I enjoyed the honey chicken and fried rice. The meal is not too expensive. If you enjoy chinese buffets this is not a bad place to dine.

Visited October 2013

Whitehouse, Texas
“It will do”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

This is a small restaurant with a limited buffet. The food was average. Some of the entrees could have been warmer. The price of the meal was $7 a plate. If you go for the sushi then you might try some where else. The only thing they had as far as sushi was one kind of an attempt at a California roll. Not very good. We will look for another buffet.

• Visited June 2013
Helena, Montana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hair in main dish”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

Although the people working here are very nice, I went up to get a plate and noticed a long straight black hair in one of the food dishes they were serving. I lost my appetitie. :/

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Justme212
Boulder Junction, Wisconsin
“Everything was good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Went for the lunch buffet at 1:30 and all of the trays were full and the food was all fresh and hot. I was impressed.
I

• Visited May 2013
Jefferson City, MT
“Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2013

While, I have a tendency to eat all of the many chicken entrees they have, as I can't decide which I like best. They have many main entrees, but no so many veggie & fruit choices. I do like the ice cream at the end of my meal! The fried rice is great. Staff is always nice. My kids love going here.

Visited March 2013