“Hair in main dish”

L & D Chinese Buffet
Ranked #101 of 170 Restaurants in Helena
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Although the people working here are very nice, I went up to get a plate and noticed a long straight black hair in one of the food dishes they were serving. I lost my appetitie. :/

1  Thank Justme212

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Went for the lunch buffet at 1:30 and all of the trays were full and the food was all fresh and hot. I was impressed.
I

Reviewed April 17, 2013

While, I have a tendency to eat all of the many chicken entrees they have, as I can't decide which I like best. They have many main entrees, but no so many veggie & fruit choices. I do like the ice cream at the end of my meal! The fried rice is great. Staff is always nice. My kids love going here.

Been to L & D Chinese Buffet? Share your experiences!