“Good meal for the price.”
Review of Taco Del Mar - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Taco Del Mar
Cuisines: Mexican
Helena, Montana
“Good meal for the price.”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I ordered the taco bowl, and I tell you what, it was delicious. They let me choose what I wanted in the bowl. I had the chicken, no beans, rice, Pico-de-gio sauce, cheese, and sour cream. The rice was really fully and moist and the over-all meal was very filling. Definitely will go back.

• Visited March 2014

Atlanta, Georgia
“Only Okay”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I had eaten at the chain before stopping at this location for a quick meal in Helena. The rice was a little over-done, but the meal wasn't especially memorable. I would recommend being adventurous and trying something else.

• Visited September 2013
Hamilton, Montana
“Awful!”
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

YUCK! We went to this restaurant on a Friday night around 6:00 pm after waiting far too long at Mackenzie River Pizza Co for seating. We were trying to get back to our hotel for a 7:00 pm conference meeting. This was nearby and had seating available.

The food had been sitting on the line for far too long; it had developed dry crusts on the top. It was all dumped out of cans or the freezer, warmed to death, and served to people spending far too much money for the quality.

I LOVE fresh food. This was far from it! They could learn a lesson from Cafe Rio.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank zschoppa
Jefferson City, MT
“Good food -- Good price”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Food was good and lots of variety at a good price. It was very crowded when we went. You order, get your food and then find a seat, like Subway restaurant.