I should have known from the dark green carpeting lingering over from the 70's or the dust pile of a lawn, that I should just sleep in the car for the night.
- $80 a night not bad compared to some hotels
-working heater (mostly), refrigerator, microwave, tv
-If you have been driving not stop and just need a place to sleep and arn't afraid of left over shower hair.
Bad (and so it begins):
- Advertises high speed interent; however wireless connection is extremely spotting and the routher I'm closes to won't connect so I have to steal from another part of the building, I'm holding on to at least two bars of connection right now.
- I don't expect a great view when on the road, but a dirt alleyway facing a k-mart is setting the bar pretty low.
- Worst of the worst, when I entered the bathroom I saw a hair in the shower, not a big deal I'll just wipe everything down with soap. While cleaning a room I paid for, there had to be over a dozen strands of hair and some dirt on the bottom of the shower. I think bigfoot was the last guest in my room.
-So far no noisy neighbors, but as with most hotels you can here doors opening and closing, and people out in the parking lot, yeah!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn Helena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Helena Quality Inn