“Never again!”
Review of Motel 6 Helena

Motel 6 Helena
Ranked #20 of 21 Hotels in Helena
Reviewed February 1, 2014

This motel is certainly cheap but we wouldn't stay again! The mattresses and pillows are horrible. My husband and I both woke up with sore backs after feeling like we slept on a board all night. The towels were rough and I'm not sure they were really clean!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JanicePM

Reviewed October 14, 2013

It was a very hot day, and we were 5 women. It seemed the only spot in town with an out door pool, which was exactly what we were looking for.. Lots of chairs around the pool, and we stayed 2 nights and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 21, 2013

What a great motel! they are pet friendly, clean rooms, and great staff. and I am a coffee drinker and their coffee was wonderful! My complaint with them was the flat pillows and the scratchy blankets. other than that, it was a great stay! I was thankful for the low price too. my husband got a va discount but they are so reasonable on their prices anyway. will be staying here again in the future. :)

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Belitha E
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Driving a long hot way, we checked in and went to the pool for a swim. Big mistake. The pool was over run with motel employees, including the front desk person who had checked us in. We felt very uncomfortable being there, especially after one fellow joked about comandeering all of the tables. At one point, I counted 10 cigarettes going, which we cannot tolerate for health reasons. There are plenty of other hotel/motels within a three minute driving distance - this Motel 6 does not want or apparently need outside customers. If they want to have a staff party, they should do what the rest of us do and go to a park or someone's home. Not get in the way of paying customers. It's been a long long time since we have stayed with Motel 6 and I can honestly say that we never will again.. Not a pleasant day of vacation. I want my money back!

Room Tip: Do not stay here.
Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank FERGSON
Reviewed June 17, 2013

This is a typical low cost Motel 6. You get what you pay for. The bed was rock hard and the room tiny. The bathroom was also small and not super clean. We had what looked like men's after shaved hair all over the sink. The front desk, however, was very nice and accommodating. Probably not sure if I would stay here if on a vacation but for a night or two, sure why not. Can't beat the under $60 price tag.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Toilet was crooked! How the heck do you get a crooked toilet? Wouldn't that be a safety hazard or something? The bed spread had burns in it. Burns in the carpet could be ignored, but this is just nuts. The layout of the buildings is confusing, and more than once I got lost looking for my room. No signs to help.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Bethany F
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I can deal with old hotels, I'm not picky. I s aw other reviews and thought 'as long as its clean' I was wearing black pants and sat down on the comforter. When I stood up, I was covered in 4 inch long white hair. The sheets didn't even look clean. I was disgusted with this hotel. Pay a couple more bucks and get a clean room

• Stayed: October 2012