“Delightful Evening”
Review of Benny's Bistro

Benny's Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Benny's Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 163 Restaurants in Helena
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Missoula, Montana, United States
“Delightful Evening”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

My wife and I were visiting in Helena. I am there fairly often, but had never come across Benny's Bistro. We were greeted warmly, seated quickly and served a delightful chicken entree with the trimmings. We always split our meals, and the portion was so substantial that neither my wife nor I could imagine eating the entire meal by one person. Magnificient flavors and all accompanied by two classical guitar players. We will definitely go back again.

• Visited July 2013

Ekalaka, Montana
“Nice Bison Burger”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I was too pooped after a long day to venture out of my hotel, and was happy to discover a good place that delivered. Benny's bison burger was excellent, and came with a nicely dressed salad.

Visited July 2013
Washington
“Recommend highly”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

This is my favorite restaurant in Helena -- thus far. The fresh menu had a variety of tempting tapas and entrees.

Visited July 2013
“Upscale, relaxing, quiet”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We enjoyed dinner here on our vacation. We liked the ambience and soft jazz/Sinatra music. Very attentive staff. My husband had his first-ever bison burger and said it was awesome! He was a little disappointed that he couldn't get french fries with it but he enjoyed his (healthier) Caesar Salad. The kitchen is open to the dining area but it was not loud. Nice dining experience.

Visited June 2013
“Best meal in 22 years!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We ordered delivery from Benny's. Our 22nd wedding anniversary dinner, brought to us to our room. We ordered the Steak, and Bison Burger, Creme Brulee, Cheese sampler, and Sliders.. I cannot say enough about the food. Better than any 5 star East Coast restaurant!! Fantastic service, fantastic value for the food. The best part is its local food!

Visited June 2013