“Quaint and quirky ”
Review of General Mercantile

General Mercantile
Ranked #2 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Helena
Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

Coffee is excellent. Atmosphere is quirky and quaint. The novelty gift shop items are fun to browse and great for that person that is hard to buy for.

Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

This is so much more than a coffee shop. Bring your kids and let them enjoy the tree house and fish pond. Get the candies you remember from childhood and lots of fun articles and cards for eclectic gifts. It is a HELENA institution and not to be missed.

Reviewed October 23, 2017

I wanted to buy some souvenirs while in Helena but the shop was closed. i was unable to get to the store the day before.

Reviewed October 9, 2017

We went with our daughters and had a good time looking through their collections of chotskys. We bought a Bigfoot lunchbox, a Mr. T sound machine (I pity the fool) and a Nunzilla sparking shooting wind up doll. We also had a very good cappuccino. Definitely for hipsters

Reviewed July 25, 2017

This place has it all and had me saying "Wow" every time I turned the corner. There were so many fun trinkets that lightened the place up for kids or those young at heart. There was also a huge selection of tea that I ended up buying. The cafe there was delicious- I got the chai latte and loved every sip. Fun for everyone...