“Gourmet Pizza!!”

Bullman's Wood Fired Pizza
Ranked #9 of 168 Restaurants in Helena
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I am very picky when it comes to pizza. Well, this was amazing! I bought a coupon online for this pizzeria, and we where not disappointed. I have lived in California, traveld to New York and other areas known for their version of excellent pizzas. I finally found a true gourmet pizza place. The cheese, which is combined in different pizzas, is fresh! succulent, with a smooth taste. (We had the Garlic, Basil, and Tomato, also the Sawtooth), Wow!! the spices, sauce and everything is quality, well balanced and compliments each other. Go early because this place in small in size. Excellent will travel to Helena for this mouth watering pizza.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Although I'm still a fan of McKenzie River pizza, this pizza was very good. Sauce was perfect and crust was thin and crispy. Both McKenzie and Bullmans are significantly better than the nationwide chains and you can't go wrong with either option. Great local restaurant.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

This is the original location for Bullmans (they also have restaurants in Kalispell, Billings, and Couer d'Alene). The food is truly wood fired pizza at its best. There are many gourmet selections to choose from and something for everyone. This particular location is fairly small and I prefer the atmosphere of Billings and Kalispell. However, I still make it a point to eat here whenever I am anywhere near the area!

Reviewed July 31, 2013

We went to Bullman's because of the recommendation of the woman working the front desk of the Days Inn. The pizza choices were varied, and we would have liked to try them all. We had the "Bridger" and the "Flathead." They were good pizzas and wood fired very well. I would give them a rating of 5, but the pizza is a little too expensive for the amount given.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

It is a small restaurant. The pizza was ok, but not exciting. The place wasn't packed, but it took awhile to get the order take, more to receive the pizza, and then quite awhile to get the check settled. the place was understaffed, though the waitresses were very pleasant.
the pizza was tasty, but over priced.