“Enjoyable lunch!”

Cuisines: Pizza
New York
“Enjoyable lunch!”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I live in NY and there is amazing pizza everywhere, so I kept in mind where I was. We were driving from Billings to Glacier that day and stopped in for lunch. When we arrived, there were few people in the parking lot. We looked at the map for maybe 10 minutes and when we walked in, it got busy fast for a Monday! I enjoyed the cute names on the menu that had for each pizza with particular toppings, such as the Flathead, Gallatin or Bear Tooth. We decided to split a meat-loaded Bridger (Sausage, Pepperoni, Salami, Cheese). Ample toppings and solid pizza. Filled us up and the service was good. Was it New York style? No, but that's why you travel! To experience what the rest of the world has to offer and I found it to be very tasty :)

Visited August 2012

sf bay area
“Good pizza, excellent service”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Coming from California where there is ample pizza places around, including Chicago Pizza Co., we were in Helena for an overnight stay to Glacier National Park (from yellowstone), we were looking around for a decent place to eat dinner. Our first choice was the Thai's restaurant, but it was closed for some business reason. Very glad that we went to Bullman's Pizza. the hostess was very nice and courteous, super fast service, and with a crew of 3, the pizzeria was able to whip out pizza after pizza for a room full with guess. We order 5, yes five large pizzas, and they were all excellent, including the vegetarian pizza for my in-laws. Way better than what we ever had in CA.

• Visited August 2012
Medicine Hat
“Best Woodfired Pizza I've had”
Reviewed August 10, 2012 via mobile

Bullman's Woodfired Pizza is fantastic. The owner took the time to explain how the pizza oven operates. Local brew - Lewis and Clark miner's gold - was equally delicious. We went twice on our two day stay in Helena. Overall we tried four varieties of pizza. My favorite was the spinach, feta and pine nut pizza. I will be back for sure.

Helena, Montana
“pathetic”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Being from the East Coast, I am used to real Italian food. Bullman's would not last 2 days in Ct, NY, NJ, or Chicago for that matter. Better to go to Lucca's once a year than Bullman's regularly...

• Visited October 2011
Helena, Montana
“Great Pizza”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

Looking for the best pizza in Helena, then go to Bullman's. The crust is perfect thin, the variety of pizzas will tempt every taste bud you have. Many unique variations.

• Visited March 2012