“Great place to stay at Helena!”

Wingate by Wyndham Helena Airport
Ranked #8 of 21 Hotels in Helena
Reviewed September 29, 2012

My recent stay at this hotel was excellent! The room was nice and clean. The complimentary breakfast had a lot of options and it was very well prepared. The hotel staff was also very courteous and nice. I had a small issue with their courtesy car service but Michele, the manager, handled that issue very empathetically and professionally. Overall, I highly recommend this hotel.

1  Thank SandeepGrewal
There are newer reviews for Wingate by Wyndham Helena Airport

Reviewed September 27, 2012

Overall the hotel was excellent except for the fact that I could not open the door to the room by myself. The lever mecanism was too stiff for me to use . My husband had to be there to assist me each and every time I wanted to get back int the room. If I had been travelling alone I would have been in a pickle. I did report the problem the first day and the second day when it was not fixed I inquired about it agin and was told that maintenace said that" it needed parts". A better solution would have n been to offer us another room once they knew they couldn't fix it. It was a nusiance having to rely on my husband to let me in!

1  Thank Wendy G
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Very good stay. Beds...very good. I was able to adjust the room temp to what I like. Breakfast was very good with good choices.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank JODY H
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Desk staff very friendly & helpful. Room was very clean, spacious & well appointed, newly renovated. Lighting was good & no trouble with the internet. Breakfast was excellent, one of the best we've had in a hotel/motel.

Housekeeping knocked about 9 a.m. We were already up, but if we had wanted to sleep in, it would not have been appreciated. The only hotel/motel that this has occurred in years, most relying on checkout records.

Location was not the best for our purposes, but not that far from major shopping. It's the first time we stayed here, but would again and would recommend it to friends.

1  Thank Sharon S
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I like that the hotel is so clean, and doesn't smell like that powder they always put on the floors at hotels so that they don't have to really clean the carpets.

1  Thank EILEEN S
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Modern hotel close to the freeway. Large clean room with comfortable bed. Restaurants close by. Hot breakfast with good selection of items. 24 hour coffee & tea. Pleasant front desk staff. We would stay here again.

1  Thank marian47
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I am very impressed with the way I am treated when I stay at the Wingate. I also appreciate the staff knowing that I am a repeat customer. It is very easy and fast when checking in. I stay in Helena at least once every month. I will always stay at the Wingate with the current service I receive when I stay there. Great job!!!

1  Thank Blu S