“Great Value”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Helena
Ranked #11 of 21 Hotels in Helena
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We booked 4 hours before we got to Helena and it was a good overall experience. The reservation took a bit longer to make but we were offered a great rate. The pool was small, but clean and not busy (probably because it was cool and windy outside). The rooms were fresh, very clean and comfortable. Inside the hotel it was quiet but noisy outside (sirens, train and airport all contributed to the outside noises). Breakfast was included the next morning and it was impressive: several hot items, various toasts and bagels, assorted juices and cereals. All the staff were friendly and eager to help.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Vanessa G

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We enjoyed our stay here, especially after 4 days of tent camping! We appreciated the laundry facilities. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were comfortable and the breakfast was delicious. The only complaint we had was the maid service. They did not restock toiletries, drinking cups or toilet paper!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We needed 2 rooms for 1 night & a pool was a must. They only had 2 rooms left with kings that would not work for us. the price was 70.00 per room & the POOL was OUT OF ORDER! I am sure it is a very nice hotel.

Room Tip: Nothing to report good or bad since they did not have what we needed.
Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times throughout the years and I must say every time I have stayed here i have been absolutely WOWED by the experience. I stay in other hotels while traveling and I must say that this place is one of a kind. They treat you like family. Erica the front desk girl is an absolute sweetheart and does everything she can to ensure our stay is comfortable! Shelia Serha the hotel manager is truly an asset to this hotel she has always made sure our stay was fantastic. This hotel is honestly the best place I have ever stayed, from the first time I walked in the door I felt at home. I wish I more hotels treated their guests as this one does. Kudos to Shelia and her fantastic staff for always making me feel like its my home away from home! You guys are truly amazing. Shauna

Room Tip: I have never experienced a bad room.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Shauna C
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Clean, comfy beds, great staff :) We will definitely will stay again. My Husband, our 2 daughters and schnauzer stay here - great price. The Breakfast was excellent breakfast. The scrambled eggs were "Homemade" scrambled eggs, NOT precooked, microwaveable packets. The laundry facilities were clean and quite reasonable. Polite and friendly staff - This La Quinta is the process of updating and they are doing a great job.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

Erica, who greeted me an accommodated my requests was very friendly and helpful, as was the woman working the breakfast buffet (which was quite good considering you're in a hotel!). The room was clean but not very updated (the towels were a little ragged and thread bare) and there was a chlorine smell on all of the linens. Without the fan going all night I'm not sure I would have slept a wink with all the noise (inside and out of the hotel itself).
So while you can stay at a modest price and you'll be greeted with friendly folks, it's going to be loud and smelly.
I'd recommend it so long as you know what you're signing up for.

• Stayed: April 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Great location just off the hiway, close to restaurants and shopping. ALSO IS DOG FRIENDLY. Good breakfast choices, Friendly staff, Good value. Spacious rooms with comfortable beds. Bew sure to check out the downtown and historical area of Helena. Shops and restaurants.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family