“A piece of old Montana we all long for...”
Review of Last Chance Ranch

Last Chance Ranch
Ranked #20 of 51 things to do in Helena
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I have been a Helena resident for several years and had always heard about Last Chance Ranch Dinners. It wasn't until my parents came for a visit from Boston that I decided I needed to indulge in the very best. The evening was more then I could have hoped for; the excitement of the draft horses with heavy harnesses jingling, the wonderful food, and the friendly, easy nature of Bruce and his crew. My parents were thrilled and speak of it often. They were totally enchanted with Bruce's music and brought back CDs to Boston! I would highly recommmend this for anyone. Bring a coat for the evening fire. This is a wonderful, not to be replicated, evening in Montana!

7  Thank Debra R
"adjourned"
"journey"
"stories"

Reviewed September 30, 2012

My wife and I were planners for a 100-person convention. The Last Chance was an event for people who chose not to golf. About 30 people attended and everyone was well satisfied -- great food, a fun excursion to and from the cabin, and (the best part) -- an entertaining and congenial host, Bruce Anfinson, who should be more famous than he is. We probably got more positive comments from our attendees on this event than anything else at our convention. Highly recommended.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
3  Thank Mike B
Reviewed September 4, 2012

A group of us went on this ride. Loved the cowboy singing and stories. Not so enchanted with the dust. Unfortunately, we couldn't sing around the campfire because fires were banned in August. The food was great.

2  Thank BonnieFerron
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Went on this trip by comments on TA. Excellent choice. Went to the woods on a horse drawn ride. Had a wonderful plentiful meal! Can't say enough good things about it. Listened to Bruce sing with the mountains in the background. We bought a CD and listening to it brings back good memories! I loved the area and would do it again.

2  Thank ksgirl63