“Clean, New & Convenient”

Comfort Suites Helena
Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Helena
Alberta
“Clean, New & Convenient”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

The rooms are HUGE in this new (2 year old) hotel. They are spotless and the beds provide an excellent sleep. The staff were agreeable to me taking my bicycle in to my room with me and worked at providing me an end room with easy exit.
The hotel was quite full when I was there with lots of children, but was actually quiet. There was a birthday part (I believe) happening in the pool in the afternoon/evening, but even with 20+ pre-teens, it was no noisy.
Breakfast was really good with lots of selection.
This is also close to shopping with places like Costco, Lowes, Albertsons etc. nearby.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Betsy B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Helena, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Dear CowboyUpAlberta:
We truly appreciate your positive comments on your recent stay with us! It is very gratifying to know that you, our customer, was so pleased with our facility and service. I hope you have the opportunity to stay with us again in the near future. Please stop by the front desk so that I can thank you in person. Sincere thanks, Betsy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Davenport, Washington
Reviewed July 18, 2013

We stopped for the night. Checked out the Hampton (to expensive) & the LaQuinta (Pool was out of order) & when we got to the Comfort Inn we were greeted very nicely by a young lady who went above & beyond for us. W needed 2 rooms with 2 beds so she hooked us up with an ajoining room. The pool was opened so our grandson's could go swimming after a day in the car. Complimentary newspaper & full breakfast was included. The morning girls were also very nice and helpful. There was a coffee pot & hair dryer as well as shampoo & soap. VERY nice place. I would highly recommend it. This is a rarity in the USA to get quality & GREAT Service too.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear srborden57:
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review on your recent stay with Comfort Suites of Helena. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Next time I hope you have the opportunity to stay and enjoy some of the sights Helena has to offer. Kindest regards to you and your family, Betsy
MISSOULA
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I travel approximately 45 weeks a year. This is the best hotel of any I have stayed at. Clean, Quiet, friendly staff that answers to all your needs.
I would strongly recommend this as the best in Helena. I have stayed at them all in Helena. The Sleeping Giant would have stayed here.

Room Tip: Rooms on the north side of the hotel have a great view of the Sleeping Giant Mountain.
2 Thank DELBERT R
Betsy B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Helena, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear Delbert:
Thank you so much for providing a complimentary review on the Comfort Suites – Helena. We truly appreciate your comments and your patronage! From one Sleeping Giant fan to another Kindest regards, Betsy and the entire staff
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed July 14, 2013

While working on a project with the Montana state health department, I stayed at this hotel on 4 different occasions. I have a neck issue that usually requires me to bring my own pillow when traveling, but after the first stay, I knew I didn't have to bother packing that bulky thing for the remaining trips. On my trip in July, I brought my husband along for one night. He thought it was the nicest place we had ever stayed. I usually don't sleep well away from home, but the bed here was very comfortable and I woke well rested. I completely understand why some of the Montana state agencies choose this hotel for their meetings with "out of towners."

1 Thank tanya0e
Dear tanya0e:
We truly appreciate your taking the time to provide a review on our property. We pride ourselves in providing a quality product with friendly professional service. A good night’s sleep is essential and I’m so glad to read you were so comfortable here. Next time you stay; please stop by the front desk so that I can meet you and thank you in person. Sincerely, Betsy
Kalispell, Montana
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Had a reservation at the Holiday Inn Express next door to the Comfort Suites in Helena Montana. The Holiday Inn sold my room, despite booking it on their website and their awareness of my being a late arrival.
At 11:00 pm on a Wednesday night I had no hotel room and was 3 hours from home. In desparation I drove to the Comfort Suites and they were full, but went out of their way with great kindness and found me a room at another hotel in Helena.
Unbelievable hospitality for someone who would not be their guest that night!
Will definitely be looking for a Comfort Suites when I travel next !

1 Thank Laura D
Betsy B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Helena, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
Dear Laura D:
I think this is the first – to get an excellent review from a guest who didn’t stay with us. Thank you! I do hope that you will have the opportunity to stay with us the next time you need to be in Helena. Comfort Suites is a new concept and ours is the only one in Montana so far. Kindest regards, Betsy
Tewksbury, Massachusetts
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We only stayed one night, and we found it totally by accident. The hotel was great....everything was new, clean, and large. Our suite was very reasonably priced, and both of the people at the front desk were extremely courteous, friendly and helpful.

If my travels ever again take me to Helena, I would definitely stay here again/

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Reeni B:
Thank you so very much for taking the time to post your wonderful review on our property. I am sure you can appreciate that reviews such as yours are the best form of advertising that we can receive. Please let me know if you return, so that I can personally thank you. Kindest regards, Betsy
Henderson, Nevada
Reviewed July 9, 2013

This place looked brand new. It is obviously not too old, but the place was just in amazing condition. The girl at the counter, not so friendly, but she did process the check-in w/o issue.

The room was a suite, as this is a suite hotel, and it was very nice. It was clean, the bed was comfortable, it had a desk for all your electronics to be plugged in, a couch, chair and a flat panel TV mounted between the bed and the sitting area. The bathroom counter was not just a slab bolted to the wall. It was a very nicely appointed vanity with storage space under the counter, which never exists. The one item missing was a ceiling fan. How can you build a new hotel and NOT put in a ceiling fan in the bathroom? Ding!

The breakfast was good, but can't beat the one from our stay in Butte. Overall, I was very impressed, although my wife was probably tired of hearing it. It was just so new!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Gringgo:
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our property. It is always a pleasure for us to read guests comments when you use words like amazing and impressed. We are the newest hotel in Helena, closing in on our 2nd year Anniversary. If you and your wife have an opportunity to stay with us again, please ask for me so that I can thank you in person. Sincere thanks, Betsy