“No Complaints - Quiet, Comfortable, Friendly staff”

Comfort Suites Helena
Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Helena
“No Complaints - Quiet, Comfortable, Friendly staff”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I relocated to the Comfort Suites halfway through my trip after staying at a different (shall not be named) hotel which was noisy and semi-un-clean. I was pleasantly surprised by the Comfort Suites. I had called for a booking and could only speak to a representative halfway across the country. I was worried that it would be lacking in hospitality and personableness. The woman who greeted me at the front desk was helpful and warm - as were the freshly baked cookies which came out shortly after check in.
My room was comfortable and spacious and I found the desk to be a great work space (I came down on business). The walls were fairly soundproof and the kitchenette (though lacking a sink) was in full working order. The water pressure was a little low (I think someone else mentioned that too) and you're kind of in the middle of nowhere. Fear not, they have complementary shuttle service and will tote you to the downtown area should you desire.
Breakfast was good - the usual - and the gym looked small but suitable (though I didn't use it because it was so nice out during my visit). All in all, I'm really glad I switched hotels. If I ever have to come down again - I'll definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: I asked for a quiet room and the woman was sure to put me away from a group of track stars who were...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Betsy B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Helena, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Dear MTmaven:
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! We are very pleased to know you enjoyed your experience while staying at our property. The entire staff strives to provide quality accommodations with friendly and professional customer service. Our goal is to exceed your expectations. We look forward to your return. Betsy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Missoula, Montana
Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were in town and decided to splurge on a whirlpool suite. It was comfortable and a nice clean room. The water pressure was low but I have dealt with worse. I would stay here again if we ever have another splurge weekend.

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Betsy B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Helena, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Dear Sandy H,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on our property. We are happy to hear you enjoyed the whirlpool suite. I’m sorry about the water pressure, and will discuss this with our maintenance engineer. Please don’t wait too long to enjoy another “splurge” weekend. We look forward to your return.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed April 13, 2013

I only stayed one night in this hotel before moving to the Residence Inn down the street. The hotel has a smell to it. Then I figured it out it's RIGHT next to a water waste treatment plant. What a place to put a hotel NOT.....

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Betsy B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Helena, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
I am sorry that this caused you the inconvenience of relocating to another facility. The smell from the waste water treatment facility has not been a concern or criticism we have received from our guests. Quite the contrary, we have received glowing reviews of our property and our staff. Sincerely,
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed April 5, 2013

What an amazing hotel- don't let the boring logo throw you off- this place is new, clean and large. The pool is perfect and the breakfast free and adequate. The people are very gracious and when it comes to value for money, it's difficult to beat. Amazing all 'round!

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Kensisland
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide a review of your recent stay with us on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your compliments and hope that when return to Helena you will choose to stay with us again. Sincere thanks,
Florence, Kentucky
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Nice hotel and wonderful staff; clean, comfortable hotel with a very attentive staff. The front desk staff is helpful and welcoming, always ready to assist customers. The housekeeping staff is meticulous and hard working, eager to make any situation right for the customer.

It is so nice to come back from a long day of meetings to a clean, comfortable, and hospitable environment. I will stay no where else in Helena, this is the place for me!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Mark B
Dear Mark B,
Thank you so much for your positive review. I will place your compliments on our board for all the staff to see. We take pride in our facility but realize its customer service that make the difference to you our guest. Sincere thanks,
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed March 23, 2013

This is a new property and all is very clean, bright and comfortable. The staff was very welcoming as 50 of us walked in. The bed and bedding is amazing so a wonderful rest was had after a long day on a bus. The room was well appointed with some extras like a computer lap table. Great to have breakfast before setting out the next morning. Highly recommend this property.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank dianejt47
Dear Diane:
You are fabulous to take the time to provide a review of our property on trip advisor! Group business is a very important market for us and so this "excellent" rating is greatly appreciated. Sincere thanks,
Okanogan, WA
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We stayed here while visiting Helena. The staff was very friendly. The room was comfortable and clean. The breakfast was fine (in terms of comparable hotels breakfast buffets). We didn't have a chance to use the pool or the fitness room, so I can’t comment on them.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to comment on our property! I hope next time you are able to enjoy our pool and fitness center. We look forward to your return. Sincerely, Betsy