“Just stayed overnight and had an amazing time.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Suites Helena

Comfort Suites Helena
Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Helena
Butte, Montana
“Just stayed overnight and had an amazing time.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

I booked a king sized suite and I was extremely impressed. The staff were very friendly and the front desk were prompt. The entire hotel was clean and very inviting. I found the internet station alittle slow. I loved my room as it was bigger than I expected. The shower had a ledge which I wasnt expecting. I would like to find out what type of mattress was on the beds as they were firm and the sleep I received was more than exceptional. I will be staying here again in the future. The only thing I noticed was, there should be a laminated card around the thermostat on how to operate it, as it was difficult to figure out and we were always picking cold instead of heat. The noise from the vents sounded like a dryer turning but other than that it was great.
The morning breakfast had everything and more to choose from. There was a staff member that made the waffles and was very polite.

Room Tip: I booked online on Choice hotels and I picked the third floor as it was quieter.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Jeff L, General Manager at Comfort Suites Helena, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us your imput. It is true our green system can be a little tricky! We would be more than happy to give you the brand of beds we have, feel free to contact the hotel at anytime.Thanks again, and we hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Missoula, Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Great value for such a clean, new and friendly property. One of my favorite properties in Montana. I felt welcome and at home right down to the smile and fresh baked cookies when I walked in the door. Thank you!

• Stayed January 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We take pride in going above and beyond for all our guests. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to do so! We look foward to seeing you again in the future!
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at Comfor Suites. It's about one road away from the busier area of Helena so it is not noisy at night. The rooms are very clean and spacious and modern. The bed was extremely comfortable. The breakfast was limited, but what you'd expect from this kind of hotel breakfast buffet - so it did the trick. The staff is very nice and helpful, they even called up shortly after I checked in to make sure I had everything I needed.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Jeff L, Manager at Comfort Suites Helena, responded to this review, January 16, 2013
We look forward to you coming back and staying with us again. I have shared yoiur comments with our staff. We always try to improve and make your stays the very best.
Thanks you
Big Sky, Montana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

This hotel is very new. Rooms: The beds are very comfortable. Nice linens. The towels are also nice and there were plenty (I hate when hotels put 2 towels in the room). Good lighting and counter space in the bathroom. The shower was "okay". Not great water pressure and the shower didn't work on all the settings but it was fine and nothing that would make me not stay there again. I didn't care for the toiletries in the room; ladies, I'd pack my own shampoo/conditioner/lotion. The products in the room are bottom of the barrel. BUT: I was very pleased that they participate in a program where the products left in the room are recycled to those in need; EXCELLENT.
Everything else you need: huge flat screen, microwave, coffee, fridge, ample desk space, tons of plugs for all your electronics, free wi-fi. The heater was loud when it kicked on, and you can hear a bit of traffic noise from the highway. I could also hear the guests in the stairwell (I was on the end) but surprisingly I didn't hear a thing on the other side, above or below me.

The lobby is very nice with a very friendly staff. Two computers for you to use. Cookies in the early evening. Coffee/hot tea all the time. Breakfast area was clean and large, and the worker was VERY SWEET. Free newspapers (plenty of them- dont have to fight over 7 papers). Food was good. Here's the best thing: they had HLN on the tv. I am so sick of breakfast areas who set their TVs on "political" channels like MSNBC or FOX News. I usually don't stay there again. So, way to go Comfort Suites! Smart move.

Room Tip: Request a room away from the highway.
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for the great feedback regarding our property. We have checked the shower control and a small minor adjustment has been made thank you for the information. We certainly look forward to you coming back and spending more time with my great and friendly staff.
Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

I stayed here the night before having a very early flight out of the Helena airport. It is very close to the airport (less than 5 mins) and they have a free airport shuttle. The hotel rooms were huge and very modern looking. It's very tough to find a better room for the price. Because of my short stay and early check-out, I didn't have a chance to try any of the amenities. The staff was very friendly and the next time I'm flying out of Helena I will definitely be staying here.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for the kind words regarding our property we certainly want to meet everyones expectations and do even more. We look forward to your next visit so you can go beyond your expectations.
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights with my wife and daughter. Very friendly staff ans extremely helpful. My wife had to do a little work on her laptop but forgot her charger. A staff member (Stanley?) managed to find one for her. That's exceptional service. Indoor pool was great. I used the fitness facilities and it was great - good machines. Hot breakfast was great. Rooms were quite spacious. I like the room partition as it allowed my 2 year old to sleep on the sofa bed without being distrbed. Bathroom was a good size. Wifi is a plus- I am writing this now using it. So any outlets for your electronic devices! Most hotels have like one or 2 plugs and we have to travel with a powerbar. But this room has so many - and the desk has 2 usb ports. Bed was very comfortable. We had a great stay and will be back.

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Jeff L, General Manager at Comfort Suites Helena, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
I am so glad that you were able to stay with us over the holidays and had such a great stay. We try so hard to make sure that we offer a great hotel and at a huge dollar value. We look forward to you staying with us agin and look forward to seeing your daughter again she was great.
Bozeman, Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

We had two rooms here this past week and based on the value for the price, this is out new top choice for Helena lodging. Both rooms were king mini-suites - small partition separating the bed area from the seating / work area. Comfortable night's rest, and a reasonable breakfast in the morning. Granite countertops, nice shower, in-room safe, etc.

Only a few wishes for improvement. There's no place to hang up your bulky winter coats ... the wall at the entry would be perfect, but no hooks. The flatscreen TV could have received HD broadcasts, but received a standard signal... and the wall mount did not allow it to swivel towards the bed or towards the sofa. The air unit for the room was pretty odd... it blows either warm air or frigid air to get the desired temperature, seeming incapable of blowing some reasonable approximation to the thermostat setting. We'd be comfortable in bed, and then the thermostat decided the room was too warm and we'd have ice cold air blowing on us until the temp dropped. Then, as the room cooled in the night, hot air would blast out until the room came back to temperature. For the price, I can't really complain though.

Convenient location off the new interchange and next to a Town Pump with car wash... and across from the Costco. Easy access to all of Helena.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
      Cleanliness
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I greatly appreciate your feedback regarding hooks, sometimes we forget about the small things. We will in the near future be adding those to our rooms for our guests. Once again thank you and look forward to seeing you again.