All reviewswading poolfull kitchenice makerseparate bedroomfree weightssitting areahousekeeping staffhome away from homeawesome hotelexcellent accommodationswaffleswould highly recommend this hotelking bedhot tubclean hotelexcellent staysausage
Reviewed April 20, 2012

Stayed here for an onsite business meeting. Superior guest rooms, amazingly friendly staff. Within walking distance of the airport if you're not dragging a lot of luggage (although walking might not be recommended - I don't think there were sidewalks along the road). Would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 3, 2012

We stayed here on March 24, 2012. We were passing through Helena on a weekend road trip. I did a search on my smartphone and the Residence Inn came up. Even with road construction near the hotel, it was easy to find. We arrived around 4 PM without a reservation and the front desk attendant was pleasant and had a welcoming smile. We were given room 133 which is a great location on the first floor near a side door. We had a one bedroom suite. Rate was $140 a night.

See photos for detail. The living and kitchen area were large enough. The bedroom had two queen size beds. It was a large room! Being on the first floor also meant we had nice high ceilings. There were canned lights on a dimmer too. Nice touch. There were two flat screen TV's and a desk. The hotel has free internet. It's 2012. I'm not staying in hotels anymore that don't have internet included. I can get free wi fi at McDonald's; I should be able to get it at a $140 a night hotel.

After settling in we ran over to Macaroni Grill for dinner. Then back to the hotel. At bedtime we pulled out the couch for the kids. The 3 year old went to bed and my husband took the 6 year old to the pool. The indoor pool area is super. There's a kids area. My son loved it!

After a good night's sleep we headed down to the breakfast area. Holy busy breakfast Batman! It was jam packed full. Every table was taken and there was a line through the food area. We wrangled the kids through the area and found ourselves a bench area to sit on. It wasn't the most comfortable but the food was good. I had eggs, potatoes and sausage. My husband had biscuits and gravy. The kids had waffles and yogurt and milk. Everything was yummy!

We gathered our thigns and departed at about 11:30 AM.

Room Tip: Ask for a first floor room near an exit. If you forgot anything, there's a walmart one exit up the highway.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MileHighGirl
Reviewed March 7, 2012

Stayed here on a drive from Bozeman to Missoula. Newer property and very clean. Location on the edge of town. Typical nice service from Marriot

Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 23, 2012

I have stayed in hotels all over the world, and the Helena Residence Inn is the best in service, comfort and amenities. The staff is accommodating in a personal way. The breakfast bar has the greatest selections, including many hot breakfast items. The pool, jacuzzi and the kiddie pool are large and clean. I have never given a review like this. Everyone from the front desk to housekeeping are top-notch and friendly. I loved my visit and am looking forward to another stay in one of their so sumptuous, roomy suites

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Ruthbabyrn
Reviewed February 23, 2012

My experience at the Residence Inn Helena was fantastic. The people really made it memorable, from the desk help to the kitchen staff, everyone was courteous and friendly. What made it especially nice was the availability of the free van, whether you want to go to downtown Helena, or to visit the nearest Costco! The health club is nice, as is the swimming pool and whirlpool. Wonderful accommodations, the rooms are large, clean and nicely decorated. I rarely give a "5 Star" review, but this place is definitely a winner.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family