All reviewswading poolfull kitchenice makerseparate bedroomfree weightssitting areahousekeeping staffhome away from homeawesome hotelexcellent accommodationswaffleswould highly recommend this hotelking bedhot tubclean hotelexcellent staysausage
Reviewed November 24, 2011

This hotel is very nice! Lobby area very pleasant and friendly staff.

The room was really nice- there was a separate living/kitchen area - the kitchen was fully stocked with plates, glasses etc and there was a really nice big fridge and a dishwasher. There is a nice closet - lots of storage space.

Warning - the maid arrived early - we were still in the room and when we got back she hadn't come back

The breakfast buffet had a good selection - the best on our trip.

There is a fitness center & an indoor pool

The location is a strange one - not near the town centre - which wasn't really a problem as there didn't look like there was much to do!! I could be wrong!

From my room I could almost see IHop!!

Hotel room was good but I wouldn't pick to vacation again in Helena!!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Cate019
Reviewed November 14, 2011

The hotel is well designed and very friendly. It still has that new feel and look to it. The rooms were the best I have stayed in recently in this price range. No complaints about the staff or food. I will have to travel to Helena again in the near future and I will stay here.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank John D
Reviewed November 8, 2011

My husband and I stayed here for three weeks in September and it far exceeded our expectations. The room was large enough for four people. It was exceptionally clean and had all the facilities we needed namely: a microwave and stove top, a dish washer, a dining and lounge area, two huge beds and a really nice bathroom. There was also a laundry room with very fast coin operated machines, so we returned home with no dirty washing. Much to our surprise the swimming pool and exercise room was included in the price. The excellent buffet breakfast was most welcome. It was enough to last us all day if we so wished. There was also coffee/tea on hand in the reception area most of the day and a small evening meal four days a week which we could eat downstairs to socialise or take up to our room. The staff were extremely friendly and always keen to recommend day trips. The hotel is in a very good location, surrounded by restaurants and stores, easy to locate and near the airport. I would highly recommend it for people who wish to view the various attractions of Montana.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank annabellelee_10
Reviewed October 26, 2011

If there where more places like this! We would not need sites like TripAdviser!
I stayed here twice on the same trip! It was as good both times!
It is well designed, well managed and good from the time you hit the door at check in to leaving the parking lot.
Check in was great and got my requested room both times. The staff was pleasant and personable! The space in my room was great and didn't feel like everything was crammed in! Everything was well thought out and it showed right down to the placement of light switches to the way the doors opened! The bed was great and I got some much needed rest. The breakfast looked good, but I preferred to fix my own because of my dietary preferences It was nice to be able to fix my own meals! There is a Costco nearby and the Albertsons is about a mile north on Custer Avenue!
The rest of the place showed the same great design in that it was comfortable and something you don't always see. People were actually sitting at the game tables or sitting by the fireplace (one in the lobby and one on the patio) reading a book or engaged in conversation. The pool was big enough to swim laps, there is a kid pool area that looked like it would be fun and the hot tub spa was large! This was a great place to recharge while on the road!
All this was so good I started looking for things that were wrong.......

Yeah! It's that good! My stay was great! Wish I had something bad to say.....

Warning! Staying here will make staying at any other Hotel afterwards seem like you have settled for less! When you leave you will be a little sad, but only because you are leaving. At the same time you will be happy you stayed and will leave recharged and refreshed. This review may not help you because everything went well.

Great value! I will be back and I would recommend this to anyone! If there is something better for the price in Helena - I would love to hear about it!

( Be sure to check out the Art hanging on the walls and the glass work at the front desk! )

Room Tip: Call ahead and call early!
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
4  Thank LightingBolts
Reviewed October 24, 2011

This is a relatively new hotel and it shows. The room was immaculate, very comfortable and I loved the way it was furnished and decorated. The breakfast area was really nice too. The breakfast had a varied and fresh selection of items. Staff was very nice and friendly. I can honestly say this is one of the nicest Residence Inns I have stayed at.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple