All reviews wading pool full kitchen ice maker separate bedroom free weights sitting area housekeeping staff home away from home awesome hotel excellent accommodations waffles would highly recommend this hotel king bed hot tub clean hotel excellent stay sausage
Reviewed June 3, 2011

My name is Mrs Joya and my mother and I are currenlty guests at this hotel in town. We are finding our stay most enjoyable your staff is not only gracoious but beyond proffessional. Special thanks to Jeena, Aalissa, Paige, and Deanna. We look foward to returning!!

Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2011

The Residence Inn in Helena is simply splendid. The rooms are comfortable, aesthetically appealing, and have roomy, designated spaces for eating, sleeping, relaxing, and working. The staff is genuinely friendly and helpful. The workout room is nice and not cramped, and the pool/hot tub facilities are very nice. And they have the best free hotel breakfast I have ever had. There are healthful options, basic options, and decadent options. They go the extra step for everything -- e.g., rather than having instant oatmeal you can nuke in a microwave, there is a crock pot of cooked oatmeal and a selection of toppings (cinnamon, brown sugar, dried fruit, peanut butter, chocolate chips, nuts). The common areas are spacious and inviting, including an outdoor common area with a fireplace and mountain views. The only negative (for me) is its location. I love walking in downtown Helena and the historic areas in the evening. This hotel is not in an inviting walking area. It is close to restaurants, shopping, and the airport. I highly recommend this hotel. I think it is the nicest in Helena.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed May 8, 2011

We were recently in Helena for a family function and stayed at the Residence Inn. we had a handicapped room with the most accessible bathroom I have ever had the privilege of using.The other amenities were outstanding, not the least of which was breakfast.. The young ladies providing the service were courteous and friendly and the food was excellent. The swimming pool area was clean and well maintained. If we ever have occasion to stay in a Helena hotel, this is the one. We are recommending it to all our friends.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 27, 2011

Wonderful facility with excellent staff and service. Deanna cooks up a great breakfast spread. Thank you all.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 16, 2011

I stayed with a friend in a double queen suite and the room was excellent. The layout was really well thought out and the room had everything you ask for including a fabulous kitchen area. The enitre hotel was spotlessly clean. The staff were extremely helpful and the breakfast of a very high standard.
The room was not cheap but very well worth the money paid given the excellent facilietes throughout the hotel. I will definately stay here again when I next have to travel to Helena.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business