All reviews great view of the mountains usb ports sleeping giant fire pit full kitchen very nice hotel recommend this hotel front desk home2 popcorn luggage microwave amenities interstate property
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We just loved this hotel....began telling everyone we knew to look ou Homes2 for their travels. This place is just well designed and has everything you need. A gym and pool? Have it. A far-better-than average breakfast area? Have it. It's set up like a coffee shop and has coffee all day - my husband ended up working there all day rather than heading into town for a "real" coffee shop.The room was HUGE, with two queen beds, a nearly full-sized fridge, a dishwasher, dishes etc....everything we needed. The views out to the prairie and mountains in our corner room were just stunning every day. The staff were unfailingly helpful and friendly, they recommended dinner places and attended to everything we needed. We were set to be in Helena getting work done for 2 nights....we extended to 3 and then to 4. Loved our stay here. Our visit was capped off by doing our laundry in the laundry area and heading to the desk following the sign "check in at the desk prior to doing laundry." Why, we wondered, did we need to check in? The answer - so they could give us the quarters we needed to do our wash!! Who does that these days?!?! All this for a very competitive price with other hotels.

Room Tip: 201, 301, 401....corner rooms with great views!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I am waiting to see how they respond to my survey submission. Gorgeous property, but have some kinks to work out. I am hopeful they can.Room had no TPRoom had no towelsWoke up with cold temp showerI am highest rank in reward program and was put in "accessible" roomWith the right response to my survey, I may stay at the property again!

Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Home2 Suites by Hilton Helena, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear SLCtoSEA,

We are very sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services and amenities you deserved during your recent stay. Please know that the problems encountered are not typical of our hotel and staff and will be addressed accordingly to avoid recurrence for future guests. We are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience, as your satisfaction is very important to us. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope you will consider staying with us again soon so we may have the opportunity to display our true Home2 hospitality.

Reviewed September 16, 2018

On most Vacations or business trips one finds them self excited with the activities of the area. I was personally excited to return to the hotel. The staff was so friendly and accommodating. The rooms are ridiculously lavish with your own complementary kitchen meaning that you can live the way you want to live. This was important to me because I try to eat healthier and usually have to have fast food while traveling due to lack of accommodations. The pool was great for a quick workout before bed. And even if you request to not have your sheets changed they will make your bed for you during the day. Unlike most hotels there was plenty of shampoo and soap which is important to me because I want have long hair. All in all there is nothing I would have changed about my trip. I had a great time with my company and I had a great stay at the hotel.

Reviewed September 16, 2018

Spent several visits here over the summer while in Helena for work. The hotel is newer so everything is clean and neat. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The WiFi works very well and we did not have any issues with drop off's while connecting our computers. The furnishings are all in good order as you expect from a Hilton Hotel. The rooms have dull size refrigerators, small stoves and microwaves so eating in the room is an option. Breakfast is good with better variety than most chain hotels. it is on the north side of the city and close to the interstate so easy access. There are not too many restaurants in the vicinity so depending on what you want you may have to drive.

Room Tip: Upper floors are always quieter. I usually stay on the third floor and it was always very quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed September 16, 2018

This hotel is everything you could want! From spacious rooms (true suites with the bedroom in a different room than the living area), a great pool, an inviting fire pit outdoors, clean throughout, FREE laundry, friendly staff, great breakfast, a full size fridge in the room....it is just excellent! You will be glad you stayed here!

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family