“Why?” 1 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
“Why?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013

Why is this place still open? I don't understand why this place is busy. The food is bland, poorly prepared, and just gross. The only time to go there is at noon during the week when you can get the lunch deal. If you're looking for a good meal, don't go here.

Butte, Montana
“Bland and expensive”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013

Not good, There are better Chinese places in Helena, I don't know why this place is so popular. Maybe people in Helena have just never had good american Chinese food?

• Visited January 2013
Helena, Montana
“Forgot How Good It Was!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2013

We decided that Chinese food sounded good and ordered takeout from Jade Garden since it was also a birthday meal. I haven't eaten here in over 5 years so I had forgotten how good the food was. After ordering take out and bringing it home we decided it was some of the best Chinese food we have ever eaten. We both decided to order combo plates since it came with the almond chicken which was fried just right. The kung pao was just the right amount of spicy and was very tasty. The Vegetable Shrimp was also very good. I would recommend this restaurant to anybody looking for a great meal.

Cascade, Montana
“Outstanding - great value, tasty food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013

I'm narrow minded, I always order one thing - King Pao Chicken. It's awesome. Great veggies, tasty chicken, great tasty hot sauce, generous postions with fried rice, too. Clean quiet restaurant, good service, reasonable prices. You won't be sorry for eating here.

Helena, Montana
“Big let down”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

The sever my friend and I had was extremely nice and friendly.

The food was such a let down. First of all, the portions you get for dinner did not match the large portions I received for take out a while back. The take out was amazing! When we went in a couple of weeks ago my friend and I ordered the combo meal. I ordered orange chicken and some vegtible mix with chicken. The orange chicken was fried hard, I cannot belive the cook would serve that. It was obviously well over done. It ruined the meal. The chicken breading should be a little soft. The next chicken dish had maybe seven peices of small thinly cut chicken and it was very soupy. I think if the House of Wong's opened back up the owners of the Jade Garden would start caring again. Lets get it together and start serving quality meals consistently.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Been to Jade Garden? Share your experiences!