“you don't actually have to season everything so much...”

Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #5 of 168 Restaurants in Helena
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Somewhat pricey, and all the food is very highly seasoned. There's not much point in ordering meat here, as you won't be able to taste it for all the spices. The soup and salads are good, as are the appetizers, but I won't be ordering the entrees here again.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Came here on a Saturday evening and it was busy but we were seated within 5 minutes which that is a good thing as we have a 2 year old. Waiter came with colouring and some children's books to entertain our little one - a nice gesture! Friendly and prompt service. Food was great. Wife had the seafood paella and I had the souvlaki. I asked for a spinach salad as my side and it was delicious. We were so stuffed at the end that we skipped dessert. Although I did not induldge they did seem to have an extensive wine menu. Will definitely be going back.

2  Thank Sam H
Reviewed November 21, 2012

This place has a great menu, good service, wide selection of wine, and is just a fun place to have lunch or dinner. The Sunday Brunch is really good, especially when you can sit outside on the patio.

2  Thank RebaaronR
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I was in Helena on a business trip and after many days of Perkins and Applebees, needed something better. This was easily one of the best meals of my life!!! I was there on a quiet Monday night with a colleague who had never had Greek food. He was in charge of wine and I was in charge of food. We split a great bottle of red, the stuffed grape leaves, spanakopita, and paella. It was FANTASTIC. Our waiter (owner???) was attentive, charming, and very helpful. The next time I'm in Montana, I will definitely plan a detour to Helena just for dinner here again!

2  Thank Megan J
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Just had lunch here while traveling for work. Easily the best Greek salad I have ever had. They add. Little mint o the salad and dressing which adds such a nice flavor. The soup of the day was also delicious. I will definitely come here for dinner on my next trip so that I can sample more of the eclectic menu. Met the owner who is very warm and friendly. He said I need to come and try the lamb. Will do! Nice atmosphere, too.

2  Thank Travelbug33423