“The atmosphere is so fun”

Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #4 of 163 Restaurants in Helena
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Helena, Montana
“The atmosphere is so fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

This place has a great menu, good service, wide selection of wine, and is just a fun place to have lunch or dinner. The Sunday Brunch is really good, especially when you can sit outside on the patio.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank RebaaronR

Fargo, North Dakota, United States
“Top five meals of my life!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

I was in Helena on a business trip and after many days of Perkins and Applebees, needed something better. This was easily one of the best meals of my life!!! I was there on a quiet Monday night with a colleague who had never had Greek food. He was in charge of wine and I was in charge of food. We split a great bottle of red, the stuffed grape leaves, spanakopita, and paella. It was FANTASTIC. Our waiter (owner???) was attentive, charming, and very helpful. The next time I'm in Montana, I will definitely plan a detour to Helena just for dinner here again!

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank Megan J
Fort Collins, Colorado
“A great find in Helena!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Just had lunch here while traveling for work. Easily the best Greek salad I have ever had. They add. Little mint o the salad and dressing which adds such a nice flavor. The soup of the day was also delicious. I will definitely come here for dinner on my next trip so that I can sample more of the eclectic menu. Met the owner who is very warm and friendly. He said I need to come and try the lamb. Will do! Nice atmosphere, too.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank Travelbug33423
San Francisco, California
“The best steak I ever had was a surprise ..!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

This place is in downtown Helena and situated just next to the Blackfoot brewery, that is the famous local brewery there. So naturally you can expect all the restaurants to serve that local beer. The great thing about Mediterranean Grill is that they have varied varieties of kababs that are accompanied with Basmati rice and a salad. I was surprised to hear when the owner said that they make the best 16 oz steak in town. So I ordered it and what I got was simply a superb steak that was not only delicious but was so juicy and soft. I tried this on several occasions and compared with other steakhouses in town. But this steak beat every other steak that I ate in Montana. Please note that people go to this place not for the steak but for their awesome selection of kababs and Basmati rice, which are indeed very good.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank vjdante
Calgary, Canada
“Nice Italian eatery right downtown”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

Selection was good and food great. Moose Drool on tap always appreciated. Although Helena is a small city, it is quite sophisticated and this and other restaurants fit in with genuine inner city experience.

Visited September 2012