“Always a special event”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Where to start? It's in the heart of the action, great wine list, extensive food choices, and all good REAL food, made from scratch. When I've made a special request the staff goes out of their way to do what I request PLUS a little bit more. I always love eating here!

1  Thank FrontierTraveler

Reviewed September 22, 2012

A group of friends had entrees ranging from lasagne to shish kabobs, and each person pronounced their dish very good. Appetizers included standard Greek fare and some that were new to us. Needed more pita to finish the dips; our waiter brought extra bread, but pita would have been better. The patio is alongside a fairly busy street, but the setting was still quite nice. As for the menu, I really like lamb and would have liked to have seen more interesting lamb dishes, not just chops and kabobs. Service was prompt, attentive, and helpful.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

I go here as often as I can. I love it. The gyros are good and the rigatoni is wonderful. Service is excellent and the atmosphere is nice. If you want and, it's not snowing, you can sit outside and watch the downtown bustle. Nestled next to the Park Avenue Bakery and the downtown walking mall it's a great lunch! Can get a bit pricey for dinner though. My younger kids and this place though, not so much. Not kid's fair although I'm not sure why the wood fired pizza is good. Best Greek Salad in town.

1  Thank Rhiahl
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I really liked the ambiance - there was a buzz, but it wasn't too boisterous, a haven from the torrential rain! Unfortunately, the food was average, and the service was a little awkward at times. My waitress seemed distracted / borderline annoyed for no reason, which also tainted the experience.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Dinner was wonderful. There were so many items to choose from. Delicious. I would highly recommend this restaurant.restaurant.

1  Thank LyndaNorwood